Merry Christmas

tika.308

Merry Christmas, I told you Csl would get into the swing of things.

Attachments

• 20131219_221957.jpg
    20131219_221957.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 79
Im on another pair of off road slippers now ;) the fluffy ones kept on snagging in the heather.
this was in the boozer the other night before we went stalking, so the grumpy git still has no xmas decs up !

And what about staying at someone's house and bringing your own teabags wrapped up in kitchen roll? I mean who does that? :lol:

IMG_1107.jpg

Christmas season also called the holiday season these holidays became increasingly secularized and central to American economics and culture. It incorporates a period of shopping which comprises a peak season for the retail sector shopping and a period of sales at the end of the season.

Christmas season also called the holiday season these holidays became increasingly secularized and central to American economics and culture. It incorporates a period of shopping which comprises a peak season for the retail sector shopping and a period of sales at the end of the season.

I smell a troll, a culled Troll :banned:.

I know for a fact that the box of tea bags was hardly used, we are talking about the ones with the date scratched out are we Alex ? :D

Back