Ageing a Sako rifle?

rigboot

Santa came early & I recently picked up a minted Sako 75 varmint in .222 but I was wondering if thereare any online resources to help me age the rifle?

Have tried emailing Sako with the serial number but no success as yet so any pointers would be great.
Cheers

When I want to age a rifle, I shoot it a lot with corrosive-primed handloads, drag it behind be when I climb over rock walls or barbed wire fences, and store it under the seat of my Jeep without a case. They age pretty fast like that. ;) ~Muir

When I want to age a rifle, I shoot it a lot with corrosive-primed handloads, drag it behind be when I climb over rock walls or barbed wire fences, and store it under the seat of my Jeep without a case. They age pretty fast like that. ;) ~Muir

:D :D I must also not forget to leave bloody finger prints on the blueing and stock before putting it back in the cabinet..

It would appear that my rifles were previously owned by you.:lol:

Minted or not that's a truly terrible rifle, I wouldn't have the heart to shoot anything with it for fear of it blowing up.
Its for your own safety
Tell me where you live and will happily come and save you the expense of getting rid of it.....

We recently sold a pristine .Pre garcia Sako also a 222 HB . I actually started to get it myself . Anyway we shipped it UPS to the buyer (insured of course) and somewhere along the way UPS saw fit to snap the stock in the wrist . They paid off the claim and now we are having the stock fixed !

Back