Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My home County

  1. #1

    My home County

    Saw this today and thought I would share this link with you. 30 photos of my Home County:

    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifesty...u-want-6432058

  2. #2
    I like Wales, used to visit regularly on the bike, made a nice weekend trip from a mates place in Weston nightmare.
    I could never make my mind up though, as I also really like Exmoor.
    But both are far and away prettier than essex, which seems to be where I am stuck.

    Neil.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    I like Wales, used to visit regularly on the bike, made a nice weekend trip from a mates place in Weston nightmare.
    I could never make my mind up though, as I also really like Exmoor.
    But both are far and away prettier than essex, which seems to be where I am stuck.

    Neil.
    Every time I went to Wales on the bike I got a ticket of the police for one thing or another. Apart from that some very nice places
    Wingy

  4. #4
    Yeah you needed to stay off the roads that all the bikes were on cos that is we're the police were as well. Always good to head off the beaten track.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

  5. #5
    Some of the best rock climbing in the world! I had some terrible B&B experiences there, but managed to survive.

    What's the hunting like there?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Every time I went to Wales on the bike I got a ticket of the police for one thing or another. Apart from that some very nice places
    Wingy
    Oh yes,North Wales police love bikers

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Some of the best rock climbing in the world! I had some terrible B&B experiences there, but managed to survive.

    What's the hunting like there?
    Funny you should mention that!!
    Here in Cornwall we have some cracking ( not literally ) climbs too!!
    Not done none for a few years now - underpants are much cleaner now!!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Every time I went to Wales on the bike I got a ticket of the police for one thing or another. Apart from that some very nice places
    Wingy
    Never got stopped or they never caught up, one or the other
    I have no idea why but I survived point free for many years on bikes, and it had nothing to do with not speeding.
    Now older and wiser, so just stick to limits in the car, and bikes are a thing of the past now, have been for 6 years although I still miss them.

    Neil.

Similar Threads

  1. Devon County Show
    By Tikka in forum Events and Meetings
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:48
  2. Hello from County Down
    By cohannon in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 09:00
  3. Best county ?
    By Pirate hunter in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 23-02-2012, 10:24
  4. New member from County Down
    By scouter in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 17:40
  5. Free home wanted weimaraner dog free to good home
    By fox slayer in forum Dogs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17-09-2011, 16:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •