DUCK DYNASTY - WATCH IT TUESDAY AT 9PM, itv4!

Sidewinder

Ok, Brit Boys, I have been TROLLED for the last time over my Duck Dynasty post, in which my wording was incorrect. I know some of you want to send me to the gallows like you did my ancestors, but it’s time for you face the facts and watch Phil, “the Duck Commander” in action, Tuesday Night, 9pm, ITV4,Episode 13: “I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas.” Get your real tree camo out and moonshine (Scotch is also permissible)!

You have more in common with these bearded dudes than you think. Most of these Appalachian and Louisiana folk trace their ancestry to your backyard. Just think, if your ancestors were lucky enough to get thrown out by the toffs too, you too would have grown up treading through swamps at 40 degrees, killing hogs, rattle snakes and gators with your bearhands, making moonshine in your backyard, and of course gunning down and blowing up stuff whenever you could. You may have eaten a lot of McDs and become obese God-fearing men, but at least you would all have pickup trucks with gun racks and wear beards!
Merry Christmas and let the firestorm begin! :tiphat::popcorn::british:

Last edited:
I love it, light hearted entertainment, know its somewhat scripted and conscribed, just makes me laugh, he made millions out of his idea/design of a duck call, good luck to him. I'm also envious of their lifestyle. deerwarden

I admit to watching it from time to time, and finding it quite amusing.
Just hope they don't end up like the Teutul family :cuckoo:

Neil. :)

I've never seen it... But the old man seems ta be in some deep **** (prolly scripted and rehearsed) now and has the bubba community and the bible thumpers all up in arms and prayin like fools.....

Quality TV, Love watching it!
I am also now the proud owner of a Duck Dynasty Quack Pack sweater courtesy of my American friend who works offshore with me, mind you the missus did give me a funny look when I had it on!

The best Tv on at the moment I love it, its so funny it has me in tears and has some interesting messages in there too. Old uncle Si is a legend lets hope they make more of it. BooYah!!!!!

It makes me smile, BOK BOK BOK . Those of you that saw that episode know where that comes from,one the the funniest ones.

Bryan.

I think it's great entertainment as well as showing some subtle messages to people, Phill isn't realy some dumb redneck, & Si is an absolute ledgend , I loves it!

if you log into carbon tv theres the series before it got famous aswell as buck commader deer hunting & other pursuits ,i love the series especially si but i have a suspicion theres a little bit more than tea in his jug ;)

if you log into carbon tv theres the series before it got famous aswell as buck commader deer hunting & other pursuits ,i love the series especially si but i have a suspicion theres a little bit more than tea in his jug ;)

thank you you for that website, it's awesome, I am supposed to be painting the kitchen but just spent an hour watching fishing and hunting shows lol!

sorry you got trolled Sidewinder,
Phil says it as he believes, good for him
others stay quiet.

Duck Dynasty is different and fun,with a wholesome lesson at the end
I like the episode when he get the kids shooting out of the Wendy House.:)

different to the decadent rubbish we are normally bombarded with:rolleyes:

I love watching Duck Dynasty Phil always has words of wisdom to say. Uncle Si is a legend! I think the world has gone mad Phil has his veiws and you should admire somone that stands up for what he belives is right.

Ok, Brit Boys, I have been TROLLED for the last time over my Duck Dynasty post, in which my wording was incorrect. I know some of you want to send me to the gallows like you did my ancestors, but it’s time for you face the facts and watch Phil, “the Duck Commander” in action, Tuesday Night, 9pm, ITV4,Episode 13: “I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas.” Get your real tree camo out and moonshine (Scotch is also permissible)!

You have more in common with these bearded dudes than you think. Most of these Appalachian and Louisiana folk trace their ancestry to your backyard. Just think, if your ancestors were lucky enough to get thrown out by the toffs too, you too would have grown up treading through swamps at 40 degrees, killing hogs, rattle snakes and gators with your bearhands, making moonshine in your backyard, and of course gunning down and blowing up stuff whenever you could. You may have eaten a lot of McDs and become obese God-fearing men, but at least you would all have pickup trucks with gun racks and wear beards!
Merry Christmas and let the firestorm begin! :tiphat::popcorn::british:

Me and the boy love it,,

Back