Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold VX-L 4.5 14 X 50mm scope and Optilock rings for Tikka or Sako blocks.

Leupold VX-L 4.5 14 X 50mm scope and Optilock rings for Tikka or Sako blocks.

Leupold VX-L 4.5 – 14 X 50mm scope and Optilock rings for Tikka or Sako bases.
    Photos show it on a Sako 85 .223.
    1” body.
    Lifetime warrantee for whoever owns the scope.
    Boone & Crocket reticule.
    Butler Creek eye piece cap and neoprene sock.
    A nice light scope perfect for foxing and deer, the reticule allows for quick holdover for long range shots.
    It is as it came from the factory with the exception of 2 minute marks on the underside of the scope as can be seen in the last photo. Please note this is with a macro lens and is far larger than real life. The differing matt and gloss finish in the photo is just from my wipe down of the kit following handling.
    This is a wonderful scope, I have others on my deer rifles and due to the low position of the scope you get a nice cheek weld on the stock as if shooting a 36mm objective lens but with the benefit of 50mm objective lens light gathering . Although the objective is scalloped you see a full circle when you look through the scope.
    Only selling as have too many scopes.

500 delivered for the scope plus Optilock rings, sock and eye piece lens cap as seen in the photos.
    Collection from Northamptonshire if preferred for 475.

The 2 small marks can be seen above.
    Last edited by Leupsak; 24-12-2013 at 09:09.

Still for sale

SD Regular
    Does this have side parallax?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Sorry no but I have never had a problem with parallax, I just wind down the magnification for the closer shots.

Just to clarify the size of the marks mentioned and their location on the underside of the scope
    Merry Christmas

Last edited by Leupsak; 24-12-2013 at 09:25.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    leu

has this got fast eye bell focus or do you have to unscrew the whole bell to adjust it,

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    leu

has this got fast eye bell focus or do you have to unscrew the whole bell to adjust it,

thank you

bob.
    Bob
    The bell unscrews to set the focus then the locking ring sets it in position. Once set no need to change it as it's set for your eyes and can't be knocked out of focus.
    Cheers and merry Christmas

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leupsak View Post
    Bob
    The bell unscrews to set the focus then the locking ring sets it in position. Once set no need to change it as it's set for your eyes and can't be knocked out of focus.
    Cheers and merry Christmas
    cheers bud

sadly i need a fast focus eyebell as i use both left and right eyes when shooting l/right handed,

otherwise i think this would have been a good purchase for me now im getting back on my feet.

thank you and a Merry Christmas.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Bob
    No problem, bide your time for what you need, I have had lots of interest so think it will sell soon, your right though it is a cracking scope, I just have too many!
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.