Thread: Air arms air-rifle & charging equipment.

Air arms air-rifle & charging equipment.

Hi there, not used my air rifle for a little while and tbh I don't do much rabbiting now so it's time it was sold!

Air arms s410 classic, ten shot sub 12ft/lbs air rifle. In .22 cal. Action in great condition, some marks on beech stock from use but it's a very accurate rifle and perforce for rabbits etc up to 50yds.
    comes with; weirauch silencer and adapter, 1" sports match mounts, I'll leave the hawke air ax scope (4-12x40 ao) on it but tbh the scopes seen better days. Also loads of pellets and a chrono to check power and any other bits I find when I'm sorting it out! 450

Axsor air rifle charging stirrup pump, well used but in perfect working order. Can charge up to 250bar but only ever used it up to 200 for this rifle. 50

Charging bottle 3lt 300bar, in mint condition and in test until 07/2015. 100

all prices exclude delivery (I'd prefer collection and am prepared to drive to meet you if your buying the lot!)

All the best,
    mike

ps- I don't know how to get pics on here but pm me your number and I can text them to you.
    Last edited by palmer_mike; 31-12-2013 at 16:11.

Hi Mike,

I am interested in the charging bottle please? Where about's in Suffolk are you? I'll be coming from Colchester.

thanks

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by PointerJack View Post
    Hi Mike,

I am interested in the charging bottle please? Where about's in Suffolk are you? I'll be coming from Colchester.

thanks

Colin
    im about 10 mins from needham market, so maybe 40 mins from Colchester?
    all the best,
    mike

What calibre is it? You should maybe consider advertising on Airgunbbs site where it will sell quickly.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    What calibre is it? You should maybe consider advertising on Airgunbbs site where it will sell quickly.
    MS
    Good point ms. It's a .22 (op amended).
    not a member on bbs but will sign up and put it on there if no interest on here this week.
    all the best,
    mike

hi there mike...sent you a pm re pump and bottle...not sure if I need to make a certain number of posts before you can view it?...maybe you could pm me with your number etc, I live in stowmarket! cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by suffolkshot View Post
    hi there mike...sent you a pm re pump and bottle...not sure if I need to make a certain number of posts before you can view it?...maybe you could pm me with your number etc, I live in stowmarket! cheers!
    Seen your pm and replied

Reasonable offers may be considered, would do a swap of the rifle for a zeiss duralyt 3-12x50.
    Last edited by palmer_mike; 29-12-2013 at 19:13.