Have you all been good?

rabbitter

Hi all

Just a bit of fun on Christmas Eve Eve. Assuming that you have all been good, what rifle combo would you like Santa/Father Christmas/Tomte/Sinterklaas to put under your tree? Nothing is too outlandish or expensive.

I am hoping that Mr Brithunter will regale us with a tale of his lusting after the long lost rifle once belonging to Moses and the stateside contingent will choose something typically American.

Me? I am a man of modest tastes and will settle for a Sako 85 Stainless Laminate Hunter in 30-06 with a Lawrence Precision Nexus moderator topped off with a Zeiss 1.5-6x42 Victory HT. And, as I have been extra good, a year's supply of Norma ammunition to run through it.

Merry Christmas!

Ian

Chapuis/merkel or if really really good holland and holland double in .375 with express sights, no scope, I'm not greedy.

A Gibbs Farquharson single shot chambered in something big............. and a Playboy Bunny, its my fantasy and she can carry it for me.......... neked ( her, not the gun, I'm not a complete animal )

AB

If I'm gonna dream, it's gonna be expensive. Blaser Kipplaufbuchse (other makes of kipplaufbuchse are available) custom barrelled in 303 British, stocked with a straight comb. It would wear a smallish scope by either Zeiss or Swarovski.

I dont need anymore rifles but if santa could bring me a pulsar hd38s for those pesky reynards I would be most grateful. Failing that a tall busty blonde
Atb steve

now this is a real pipe dream and i'am with you, but iv got the nv ! so just the wayward blond please ! oh and make her have no clue as to the place that money comes from or other fine goods just the sink/cooker and the other place :norty: and one last thing Not from ESSEX :doh:

I dont need anymore rifles but if santa could bring me a pulsar hd38s for those pesky reynards I would be most grateful. Failing that a tall busty blonde
Atb steve

A 6.5 Dutch Mannlicher with a minty bore that I can restock and build into a hunting rifle: Express sights and a hooded front. Dark walnut stock. Maybe a cartridge trap in the butt stock...

The basic rifle would get me started.~Muir

mine has to be sauer 202 grade 10 in 30/06 topped with a swaro z6i 2.5 15 56 bt
the rifle is pure excellance of engineering.
the caliber a pure classic.

nigdonn
202. 30/06 /remy. 243 custom/ remy 22.250 vsf / 303 brit.

Thanks for all the replies, chaps. I should point out that Santa isn't actually an RFD, but he is licensed to carry firearms, ammunition and blondes for the purposes of this thread. :D

Hmmmm, the classic rifles mentioned by others certainly have an 'interest' factor and obviously are the product of taste and knowledge. I lean a bit towards the mainstream, so I might have to steal nigdonn's present from his stocking. I am a Sauer fan, but I couldn't have some sexy wood on it as mine looks like this a lot of the time:

WetSauer202.jpeg

Actually, it looked like that about 10 minutes ago. Set me thinking though..... is it allowed to have a rifle for dry Sundays only?

regards

Ian

Back