Biathlon slings

Rake Aboot

Blokes, Blokettes

Now that my back is almost always giving me gip,, I am looking for a double / biathlon sling for my rifle

A sling that positions the rifle centrally, but using the standard sling mounts, and a double shoulder strap, no waist strap needed.

I have seen a couple in the states, but wondered if anyone has seen one over here, and indeed, if any of you lot use one, how do you rate them ?

Thanks in advance

Blokes, Blokettes

Now that my back is almost always giving me gip,, I am looking for a double / biathlon sling for my rifle

A sling that positions the rifle centrally, but using the standard sling mounts, and a double shoulder strap, no waist strap needed.

I have seen a couple in the states, but wondered if anyone has seen one over here, and indeed, if any of you lot use one, how do you rate them ?

Thanks in advance

Niggeloh.

Stan

Have a look at the z sling on sale this site from Moray Outfitting, just tryed mine sits in center of back or over shoulder with QD clip so it can drop into action PDQ even with a pack on it dont move around

Last edited:
like the niggeloh,, am using one of there slings just now.

don`t like the z sling,, not central or weight spreading.

Will go with the Niggeloh I reckon,, thanks blokes, That and the harkila bino harness should sort me out a bit.

Rake

Have a look at Willie Gunns ad in classifieds, biathlon sling, I have the exact copy (the first one made), best bit of gear for climbing terrain.

Back