Who's going for a walk in the morning ?

Wish I could! it's the wife's birthday, went shooting once on here birthday many years ago never again it's not worth the pain!!!!!
The best I will get today is a walk around Attingham park with the dog looking at the deer!

Heard the first shotgun shot a couple of farms away at 08:05 this morning??? It was barely light enough to see! Maybe they were shooting a drive of pheasants coming off the roost.....

Just been out for a jaunt with my two best pals, no rifle this morning but variation is in and a shiny new rifle is waiting for me in the New Year.

IMG_0207.jpgIMG_0216.jpg

All the best for 2014 when it comes.

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 27
Good luck, great gift.
well took the lad out, I got a fox and he got his first fallow buck, said its the best thing he ever did, better than sex says I, oh god yes far better. might try to get a pic of him up to you see the smile on his face

Nice one scud and well done to the lad too for holding his nerve. I managed a couple of roe does myself which looked unlikely initially with it being so cold and foggy.
Baguio

Had a good stalk this morning no shots but saw plenty and bumped a couple of muntys on the way to high seat this evening , hoping I'll have better luck tommorow :)

Our woods have no deer so it was out with the hope of a fox or two but nothing showed.
Dropped 3 medium trees with the chainsaw and "logged" them
Repaired some breaches in the perimeter hedge
Check zero with 5 rounds that went well, then on the way home, sat for a few minutes and enjoyed the local hunt as they trotted by

A pleasing day indeed:)

Went out with my son 15 and his shiny new shotgun . Tried a bit of ferreting which led to a 4ft dig for 2 rabbits. Ended up looking round the woods where he got 2 squirrels ...he wants to eat them duck dynasty style so it looks like skinning squirrels tomorrow!

Back