Thread: Stop the LACS getting 1000 over the Royal British Legion

Stop the LACS getting 1000 over the Royal British Legion

This is lifted from another site courtesy of Ferret Master, If its been done before I apologise but there are only a few votes in it, it asks for FB log in to vote so I opened a FB account in my dogs name LACS are hitting it hard I just think we should be doing the same.

FM put:

A poll has come to my attention (which the League Against Cruel Sports are currently winning!) for 1000 to be donated to a named charity/organisation. There are many very worthy causes able to be selected, but it is currently a two horse race between the LACS and the Royal British Legion.

It goes without saying that people who have given their all for our country deserve this money more than people who's sole aim is to ruin our way of life. I hope that you can find a minute to vote!

https://platform.kom.../open_id/129526

Yep, it would be good to stop the LACS getting this 1000 over much more deserving causes.

But be aware that the Komfo Platform website that's running this asks you to sign into your facebook account to be able to vote. Komfo is in the business of social media marketing and advertising. So you're giving them your facebook address and at the same time voting, which gives them some indication of your preferences. Call me cynical here, but by all means, vote if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Yep, it would be good to stop the LACS getting this 1000 over much more deserving causes.

But be aware that the Komfo Platform website that's running this asks you to sign into your facebook account to be able to vote. Komfo is in the business of social media marketing and advertising. So you're giving them your facebook address and at the same time voting, which gives them some indication of your preferences. Call me cynical here, but by all means, vote if you want.
    I went to vote and like Pedro says they are not having my details.

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    I went to vote and like Pedro says they are not having my details.
    I used to think like this but you are now on SO many databases - managed by morons I might add - that I dont care. I'd rather get the money to those who deserve it.

I opened a FB account in my dogs name to avoid the carp

Who in their right mind is going to throw 1000 in the air without giving a crap who wins it?
    Bit suss to me.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

With about 3 1/2 days to go (vote ends at 12 noon on 1st Jan), looks like LACS is going to win it, I voted for Royal British Legion, might only be 1000 but the kudos of beating 9 other charities in the vote will be exploited, and will give them the legitimacy they just don't deserve.
    There's always next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Wireless View Post
    With about 3 1/2 days to go (vote ends at 12 noon on 1st Jan), looks like LACS is going to win it, I voted for Royal British Legion, might only be 1000 but the kudos of beating 9 other charities in the vote will be exploited, and will give them the legitimacy they just don't deserve.
    Lacs are 240 votes ahead, can we vote and share please. Then just block the app on fb to avoid any future advertising ?
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK