Thread: Affordable Hind Stalking

Affordable Hind Stalking

Anyone got a recommendation for realistically priced Red hind stalking, please?
    So many estates seem to be charging over 200 a day, often plus VAT and a shot fee. I just don't want to pay that for hinds.
    Ideally after a couple of days somewhere up to about 5 hours drive away, which would get me up into Perthshire.

Quote Originally Posted by 20-250 View Post
    Anyone got a recommendation for realistically priced Red hind stalking, please?
    So many estates seem to be charging over 200 a day, often plus VAT and a shot fee. I just don't want to pay that for hinds.
    Ideally after a couple of days somewhere up to about 5 hours drive away, which would get me up into Perthshire.
    5hrs drive away from where?

I'm in the Midlands- the clue was that a 5 hour drive would get me UP to Perthshire!

Hey man, you gave no clue as to direction +you might be driving a golf cart at 5mph and live 25miles away from Perthshire for all I know
    or if you drive a Porsche at 110mph you might live near me

Speak to solwaystalker, he is very reasonable, i think 90 per outing, but always see or get something, often throws in roe does too. Highly recommend.

Davie (scotland deer stalking) took my boys and me to Mull where we shot 10 hinds @90 each. Very professional and friendly. Accommodation excellent. I highly recommend.