Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stalking in Somerset, East Devon, West Dorset

stalking in Somerset, East Devon, West Dorset

Hi All looking to find any stalking in the above areas please get in touch as this seems to be a difficult area to find any availability.

Many thanks

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post
    Hi All looking to find any stalking in the above areas please get in touch as this seems to be a difficult area to find any availability.

Many thanks

Jamie
    have you tried IanF who is about 4 steps and a stumble from you?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Are you looking for your own stalking ground or paid stalking ?

Jon

Either Jon. Willing to pay or just have permission. Pm me if you have any ideas please.

Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post

Many thanks

Jamie
    Their are plenty of Deer in the Mark causeway area, I was in Somerset a few weeks ago and saw deer all over the place ,its all small farms in that area. Knock doors best solution .

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Their are plenty of Deer in the Mark causeway area, I was in Somerset a few weeks ago and saw deer all over the place ,its all small farms in that area. Knock doors best solution .
    Hey don't encourage him!... Between the recreational poaching and the dog men In this area there Is little room for anyone wanting to carry out any kind of deer management

Thanks for the infoi best get knocking!

Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    Hey don't encourage him!... Between the recreational poaching and the dog men In this area there Is little room for anyone wanting to carry out any kind of deer management
    Ah Sparko that's not fair . That area has a lot of deer in it, from Glastonbury to Cheddar when I go down its a farm I live on that no one shoots ,they told me if I wanted to shoot them to bring a rifle with me, high seat area only, "hedges don't stop bullets" I've more than enough to do when im there so your deer are safe .

There for ever getting hit on the roads due to the hedges drivers don't see then and they don't see cars .

One bit of advice I will say is don't go to a farmers door driving a new 4x4 or anything flash or turn up in military combats and last thing don't offer cash that's how plenty of people loose ground due to others back dooring you by offering more and more money.

New 4x4 and cash? Not flipping likely my friend.....amisses and 3 daughters put pay to any of that!

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Ah Sparko that's not fair . That area has a lot of deer in it, from Glastonbury to Cheddar when I go down its a farm I live on that no one shoots ,they told me if I wanted to shoot them to bring a rifle with me, high seat area only, "hedges don't stop bullets" I've more than enough to do when im there so your deer are safe .

There for ever getting hit on the roads due to the hedges drivers don't see then and they don't see cars .

One bit of advice I will say is don't go to a farmers door driving a new 4x4 or anything flash or turn up in military combats and last thing don't offer cash that's how plenty of people loose ground due to others back dooring you by offering more and more money.
    Lol, I was joking... I will say that going straight In with the deer bit won't get you far, rabbits / Fox control to begin with then suggest deer, get your 1st permission and the others follow... I did mention the dog men, perhaps you could suggest having legitimate people on the ground may deter the wrong uns...Jammer get out and speak to people