SD merchandise for easy identification....?

Wildboar1973

Dear stuff and members on here,
just a few ideas and thoughts:

As there will be some meetings, fairs, etc. during the next months, I just would like the admins, if there is a chance to get any badges, pins, made for the members on here?
It would be a nice hint for easier member identification and a pr item also....

Any thoughts......?

A Happy new Year to all of you, hope to meet some lads in Dortmund!

We used to have the benefit of a site shop, T shirts , tops etc, guess it was a bit too much for the peeps looking after it, the site itself must take up half a lifetime! Still have my SD logo'd stuff though!:cool:

We used to have the benefit of a site shop, T shirts , tops etc, guess it was a bit too much for the peeps looking after it, the site itself must take up half a lifetime! Still have my SD logo'd stuff though!:cool:

The shop although much applauded and cheered at it's conception withered and died through lack of interest, which for the money it made and the effort it took was fine by me, it was in no way viable. Steve you are quite right running this site is now starting to take over our lives.

John

I think there was a thread about this last year, did someone mention carrying a red handkerchief in the back pocket....!:D

Although I cannot speak for the site staff, I am sure if someone wanted to get a load of badges made themselves and sell them on for cost as a sort of one off run, there would be enough interest.

Just a wild thought but perhaps the site owners might like to consider some sort of licensing arrangement. Then some enterprising individual might come along offering high quality baseball caps with the Stalking Directory logo on it along with perhaps the user name individually embroidered beneath. The entrepreneur would then be responsible for any sales and the site owners could get on with their personal lives.

A further thought, with the increased interest in driven shooting abroad perhaps such head gear could be produced in Hi-Viz also.

Last edited:
Just a wild thought but perhaps the site owners might like to consider some sort of licensing arrangement. Then some enterprising individual might come along offering high quality baseball caps with the Stalking Directory logo on it along with perhaps the user name individually embroidered beneath. The entrepreneur would then be responsible for any sales and the site owners could get on with their personal lives.

A further thought, with the increased interest in driven shooting abroad perhaps such head gear could be produced in Hi-Viz also.

I like that thought..... Maybe worth thinking about the next steps.....:thumb:

Back