Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ROE DOES in the east.

ROE DOES in the east.

December nearly booked up/taking bookings for January.<BR><A href="http://www.yorkshireroestalking.co.uk" target=_blank>www.yorkshireroestalking.co.uk</A> <BR>for more details.
    Last edited by JAYB; 18-01-2012 at 08:54. Reason: Request of John, OP

Forgot to say I'm an A.W. and charge 40 for assessing and only when a beast is shot.
    Does are a cheap way to Dsc2.

hi john just like to say what a fantastic morning i had on sunday even though the weather was terible. after i left i watched the dvd ,exellent work.i asked about the 13th of december but cant make that date so i will stick with the 21st look forward to our next outing and hopefully better weather,did you manage to get back out that night or was the weather still bad
    all the best,wayne

We did get out but nothing moved however we shot 1 on monday 1 on tues and could have shot 2 this morning but was waiting for a troublesome fox(typical).
    See you then.

If anyone has any doubts about this guys authenticity or ability to get you onto a deer then please doubt no longer, John will work his socks off for you and he gets paid on results so it's in his interest for you to have a good day. I have stalked with John a few times now and all I can say is that the man is a true pro and a great bloke to.

Right that's my arse licking out of the way!

Out this morning with a regular client, on a patch of ground with plenty of roe does on it, but it's been a trying time catching up with the deer.
    They are bunched up in groups out in the middle of large fields and are very aware of whats happening around them.
    This along with snow fog and no wind has made it a real struggle.
    So we set out not to early as the deer have to be seen in good time to try and plan the stalk which maybe 1/2 mile or more.
    So as the light came good we spotted 4 out on a hill top a good 1/4 mile away.
    We planned an approach and began to walk in.
    Whilst closing the distance we spotted a doe at the back of a spinney walking away towards the others but still some distance from them and us.
    Glassing around suspicious of more deer I aquired 3 in the game strip to our front and right. A belly crawl of 40m's brought us into range.
    The yearling buck appeared first followed by the young doe, mum was still way back in the cover.
    The yearling "stood" and I told rodger to shoot when ready at about 125m's.
    He wasn't steady and she walked forward as he adjusted his posture.
    Stopping the deer with a bark the shot was good.
    The old girl came along with the buck which had gone back to her.She stood and a clean miss followed.
    On approaching the dead beast a large dog fox appeared on a hole end and a squeak made him stand the shot was good but he scrambled below ground.
    On inspection blood was all over the hole end so we decided the fox would die below.
    A brace in the end but not quite what I thought.

I'd like to thank John again for a great morning out .

I'm not going to thank him for broadcasting me missing a deer to the world!!!!

Excuses -
    I wasn't at all well .

Under enormous pressure from Robbo about nailing a couple of deer of this patch .

Being filmed doesn't help one's composure !!!!

Missed it on purpose , as I didn't want Robbo to carry two deer .

cheers John !

Some good excuse there mate.
    I like the one about saving my back carying 2 deer.
    Nobody new it was you till you came on and admitted it.
    Main thing is you got the fox.........Always scores plenty of browny points.
    See you soon i hope.

Another nice video.
    And before you jump on me within the gamestrip are a double row of large heston (wet) bales so the shot was safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldy

I'm not going to thank him for broadcasting me missing a deer to the world!!!!

Excuses -
    I wasn't at all well .

Under enormous pressure from Robbo about nailing a couple of deer of this patch .

Being filmed doesn't help one's composure !!!!

Missed it on purpose , as I didn't want Robbo to carry two deer .

cheers John !
    Waldy
    the main thing was you missed
    and that makes you a bettter man than most to admit it
    good for you
    **** happens mate and glad you realised it
    hope you get your revenge soon
    ATB