Anyone used Yukon pro ranger night vision??

Dax

Hi guys I thinking about buying a Yukon pro ranger night vision monocular and would like to know if anyone had one or used one as I feel I will get honest advice on hear rather than from someone who is actually trying to sell me one

any info on distance and quality etc would be great

or if anyone has better option of another type

cheers

Chat to Nick100 on here. He loves his and I think he might be selling as he's upgraded to TI. He'll give you a warts and all account if nothing else.

Hi guys I thinking about buying a Yukon pro ranger night vision monocular and would like to know if anyone had one or used one as I feel I will get honest advice on hear rather than from someone who is actually trying to sell me one

any info on distance and quality etc would be great

or if anyone has better option of another type

cheers
You need to attach a laser IR to make the most of it. If the laser is focused to narrow beam you can spot foxes at 300 yards plus, but your field of view is restricted at the longer ranges

Agree with Dave 1372, but would add that when I used mine I found it very focus fussy. Meaning you couldn't really set it at your mid range and still see reasonable well near and far. I kept on having to adjust the focus while scanning around.

Just buy the standard Ranger as you are fitting a IR source anyhow, Ranger with T20ir s/h around £200
The pro as a better ir laser but using the on-board eats batteries.

You need to attach a laser IR to make the most of it. If the laser is focused to narrow beam you can spot foxes at 300 yards plus, but your field of view is restricted at the longer ranges

Do you know if any make or model that suits this so I can find out costs for the ir laser mate

Back