Happy New Year and thank you to everyone

Jelendeer

Hi Everyone,

As its that time of the year again, I'd just like to thank all our customers, clients, associates and subscribers to our unique Email Information Community. Your support in 2013 has been so much appreciated .

This last year has been the best for Jelen Deer Services, and I am acutely aware that it is largely due to the support and commitment of our fantastic management team that has helped steer the company to where it is.

With this in mind, I'd like to extend a special thank you to all our managerial and support staff comprising of:

David Watson
Kathy Hams
Malcolm Brown
Heather Brown
Simon Gibson
Paul Wase
Simon Tungate
Dominic Strutt
Keith Ovenden
Alan Bourne

… and the many other people who have helped throughout the year.

Thank you to you all and have a great New Year.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

2014 looks like being even better!

Last edited:
All the best, hope to catch up for one of your courses in the new year, all being well.
Wingy

Happy new year to you and your team Mike hope to catch up with you sometime in march 14, also a very happy new year to all the site admin/staff and members of SD.............:D

Happy New Year Mike (and the team), thanks for all of the help and advice over the while :)

Happy New Year Mike and team, with a special thanks to David and Malcolm (for my first successful stalk and helping me pass my DSC1 respectively).

Regards

Tom

Back