Deer targets

This is what I use, just use google images to find a photo of deer/fox/rabbit and copy it. Adjust number of a4sheets to suit the size and stick the sheets together with Sellotape or Pritt stick to a cardboard box.

just print them at work or you will kill your printer cartridge:D

This is what I use, just use google images to find a photo of deer/fox/rabbit and copy it. Adjust number of a4sheets to suit the size and stick the sheets together with Sellotape or Pritt stick to a cardboard box.

just print them at work or you will kill your printer cartridge:D
Druid, Iam.....sure you are not advocating any member of this honourable site should engage in theft!!!!!!!, for to do so, is also an offence!!!

Druid, Iam.....sure you are not advocating any member of this honourable site should engage in theft!!!!!!!, for to do so, is also an offence!!!

Its just borrowing ink....as to recycle that much paper is a right pain in the arse....hence why it gets returned to work (all be it in the recycling bin)

Its just borrowing ink....as to recycle that much paper is a right pain in the arse....hence why it gets returned to work (all be it in the recycling bin)
scubadog, a strange response, where does it say he was borrowing, or recycling in his thread, or when he will return to work??. To Borrow he will have to have permission from the owner of the ink

scubadog, a strange response, where does it say he was borrowing, or recycling in his thread, or when he will return to work??. To Borrow he will have to have permission from the owner of the ink

Get up on the wrong side of bed this morning or something?
You suggested he was stealing....he may have permission or may even own the company!
Lighten up.....put a smile on your face!

Why not simply buy one target. Trace the outline of the deer and transfer it to a sheet of stiff card or thin ply. Cut out the outline to form a stencil so that you can paint or spray your own targets on any waste cardboard or sheet material as and when you want.
For patching the targets either buy a roll of self adhesive patches or buy black A4 paper from the stationers and stable these on.

I've did this for years. It's cheap and I produced as many silhouette targets as I wanted for very cost. The same can be done for fox and boar targets.

Try making your own from correx sheets. Waterproof and last ages.

Make them life-size and place them at various ranges for more realistic practice.

I'd send a pic but the insert image button has me beat

I take it you own your own company ?

Back