New Year's Resolutions

I. Farticus

In 2014 I am going to:-
1. Be less grumpy...
2. Be more patient when stalking...
3. Lose 2 stone before hill stalking in November...

Happy New Year to those I know, those I am yet to know and collectively all of you that think I'm an *rse - you might well be right, but come midnight it will bother me less... :D

Cheers
iain

[h=5]My new year resolution is to continue to raise public awareness of the benefit to local biodiversity that low density Red and Roe deer populations can bring to the Isle of Wight.
[/h]Atb for the New Year,

Tim

Well i will be farting and swearing my way through 2014 as i have in 2013. In 2014 i will be farting and swearing as a pensioner. Gott Nytt År

my last resolution was to get a FAC...(completed recently)
so this year will be to get my own permission....

Try to find a new job that my legs can cope with lol , I hope to get stalking more and if all goes well with my new bungalow get another terrier pup I've been too long without one ....
Happy new year to all
atb Jim

Move house and buy a dog
Acquire FAC and SGC and the guns to go with them, then use them in a manner that time and finances allows (probably targets and clays rather than deer and wildfowl like I'd prefer)
Sell motorbike and buy a car. Pass car test first.

I aim to apply for my fac, do my DSC1, move house and do more stalking not all in that order though. regards sbm

Get myself moved to Scotland, after I retire, in May, and get started on m DSC1, Butchery, and DSC2. Then see what I can do about filling my Larder.:D

I'm going to get in the water & to get out & hunt as often as I like, & after 25 years of saying yes to all the jobs in hunting & fishing orgs I'm going to say no, & I'm going to concentrate on running my own businesses better instead of helping everyone else's.

I'm going to make 2014 "my" year.

Cheers Sharkey

Back