Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ukvarminting site

Ukvarminting site

I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY WRONG PLACE FOR THIS BUT ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEA HOW TO GET BACK INTO IT ,JUST KEEPS COMING UP SORRY YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION EVEN THO ITS RECONISED MY SIGN IN DETAILS . SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THIS WRONG PLACE. IF ANYONE ON S/D CAN GET ON TO THEM AND ASK IF ITS POSSIBLE TO RESEND THEIR VALIDATION EMAIL TO ME I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL ,BEAR WITH ME I,M SAT ON A LAPTOP IN THE DARK FULL OF ARTHRITIS AND FALLING TO BITS. THIS THREAD IS NOW SORTED CHEERS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 12-01-2014 at 14:27.

Working fine for me so am guessing its not a problem with the site?

Just been on there to check after your post and logged in ok must be down to your server try to google it and go in that way good luck

PM redmist on this site, I believe he is an administrator on the UK varminting site
    Wingy

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY WRONG PLACE FOR THIS BUT ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEA HOW TO GET BACK INTO IT ,JUST KEEPS COMING UP SORRY YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION EVEN THO ITS RECONISED MY SIGN IN DETAILS . SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THIS WRONG PLACE.
    check your spam box and email it shows you as "validating" this means they are waiting for you to click on a link in your email
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Thanks for that im a numti ive deleted the link thanks again / still no joy just have to see if someone emails the link back to me oh well noel all the best to all at sd from me .doug.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 31-12-2013 at 18:30.

STILL NO JOY WITH HELP FOR UKVARMINTING CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH ADMIN AS NO EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEM LOOKS LIKE I,M STUCK SO ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.

ive had a look clear you cache and retry if not pm me and ill have a word with another admin
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    STILL NO JOY WITH HELP FOR UKVARMINTING CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH ADMIN AS NO EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEM LOOKS LIKE I,M STUCK SO ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.
    pm me im admin on there as well
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

THANKS I THINK WHAT IT IT IS I DELETED THE VALIDATION EMAIL TOO SOON LETS ME SIGN IN THEN SAYS NO PERMISSION? SORRY IF ITS A PAIN TO ANYONE ON HERE OR THERE JUST BEAR WITH ME WIFE SAYS IM SENILE ,BUT I KEEP TELLING HER SHES BUUTIFUL.