Thread: RCBS .243 decapping rod.

RCBS .243 decapping rod.

Wanted.
    Decapping rod assembly and spare pins to fit an RCBS sizing die. [ Group A Die, Part No. 11401 in .243 calibre.]
    I would consider buying a sound second-hand set of .243 dies if the price was reasonable. [ Not necessarily RCBS manufacture.]

HWH.
    Last edited by stag1933; 31-12-2013 at 16:27. Reason: Extra added.

Before anyone replier, so I am not doing anyone out of a sale.

If you contact RCBS, they will post them to you FOC. Their customer service is very good.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by floyd View Post
    Before anyone replier, so I am not doing anyone out of a sale.

If you contact RCBS, they will post them to you FOC. Their customer service is very good.

Good Luck
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have already been in contact with them and they were NO help to me and do not expect RCBS spares for 4 to 6 weeks.
    They have in stock a Redding sizing die for which they want 30, as a complete set is 37 I thought it was an unfair price.

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have already been in contact with them and they were NO help to me and do not expect RCBS spares for 4 to 6 weeks.
    They have in stock a Redding sizing die for which they want 30, as a complete set is 37 I thought it was an unfair price.

HWH.
    4-6 weeks you are lucky, I have been waiting since April this year for my order to come in!!

SD Regular
    I do believe that I have what you want...well alright it was from a 6mm Remington RCBS die set...but it is what you want. I will take a picture and publish it here. UK 7.50 posted to cover the postage as it will be a Large Letter size. Payment by cheque or BACS please as I do not do paypal to accept payments...it cost too much! Picture to follow before end of today I hope!

Attachment 36285
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 31-12-2013 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    I do believe that I have what you want...well alright it was from a 6mm Remington RCBS die set...but it is what you want. I will take a picture and publish it here. UK 7.50 posted to cover the postage as it will be a Large Letter size. Payment by cheque or BACS please as I do not do paypal to accept payments...it cost too much! Picture to follow before end of today I hope!

Attachment 36285
    Thank you kind Sir.
    You have a PM.

`enfieldspares.`
    The rod arrived this morning and has been fitted and tested.
    It works perfectly and thank you for the spare de-capping pin.

Your service has been excellent and it was a pleasure to do business with you.

All the best for the New Year. HWH.

SD Regular
    Your service has been excellent and it was a pleasure to do business with you.
    Glad it was of use to you. It was just something I had spare laying about. So I am glad to pass it on and get back something towards what it cost me. No problem with the spare pin I hope that it won't be needed.