Thread: New member but very spoilt

New member but very spoilt

Hi everyone. Just joined this forum which in fact is the first forum I have ever been on. Recommended to me by good friend.
    Live in Lincolnshire and am spoilt as I have on my doorstep (Literally 2 minute walk) all the shooting I need from pigeon to deer. Been shooting many years but Deer shooting is very new to me. My ground is about 900 acres and has Fallow, Roe and Muntjac along with the normal ground game etc. I shoot mostly foxes and have shot 48 now since 01/02/09. I do not claim to be good at shooting just that I really enjoy it and am always open to sound advice hence my reason for joining. Look forward to hearing from you and chatting to you.

Re: New member but very spoilt

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblebelly
    Hi everyone. Just joined this forum which in fact is the first forum I have ever been on. Recommended to me by good friend.
    Live in Lincolnshire and am spoilt as I have on my doorstep (Literally 2 minute walk) all the shooting I need from pigeon to deer. Been shooting many years but Deer shooting is very new to me. My ground is about 900 acres and has Fallow, Roe and Muntjac along with the normal ground game etc. I shoot mostly foxes and have shot 48 now since 01/02/09. I do not claim to be good at shooting just that I really enjoy it and am always open to sound advice hence my reason for joining. Look forward to hearing from you and chatting to you.
    It sounds like you have all you need, along with me, I expect many are envious of your situation having all you need on your doorstep. Good luck enjoy the site.

Dave

Hello and welcome...

Are you looking for any new friends?

With all that ground on your doorstep you are BOUND to need a friend
    Good luck and wellcome