Thread: foxpro

foxpro

hi guys , just bought a foxpro wildfire, tried to purchase extra sounds and cant create an account , so cant purchase any sounds , it maybe me being a knob, not very computer literate ,so have any of you guys downloaded extra sounds ,di you find it easy , and whats the alternative if any ,thanks in advance ,arron.

Arron will stick some calls onto disc for you, when you are next passing give us a shout.

thats very kind of you , thanks alot.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    hi guys , just bought a foxpro wildfire, tried to purchase extra sounds and cant create an account , so cant purchase any sounds , it maybe me being a knob, not very computer literate ,so have any of you guys downloaded extra sounds ,di you find it easy , and whats the alternative if any ,thanks in advance ,arron.
    i had the same problem and gave up.

all i wanted to do was have all the calls i liked on one sd card that worked...............what a pain in the Rs, it would never do what i wanted it to do. all this was so that all i need is one card with all the calls i liked to use job done,

total pants, i have even tried to copy them onto a new card by dragging and dropping them from one to the other ???????

still will not work says they are on the card etc but they are not found by the caller when you put the card in it.

best of luck as como 304 knows his stuff.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Established Poster
    I just bought a jam classic Bluetooth speaker from currys and downloaded preditor sounds on my phone it loud and u can av any sound free just cost me 25

Thanks for the input guys , much apreciated.

Nice one mate what app did u go for as I have the I HUNT app