Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting Permission, 12 miles west of Stirling

Shooting Permission, 12 miles west of Stirling

Guys,
    Thank you very much for all your interest. I had over 80 enquiries and many offers. The ground is now let.
    Sorry for any disappointment and for not replying individually.
    Regards,
    GP

Located on a working sheep farm, 160 acres of farmland, including 5woods (50 acres) and flight pond (needs work), plus 300m of bank fishing on theForth.

Roe are very common on the ground, but occasional Red’s are being seen more often.
    The woods can be good for woodcock and are excellent forpigeons and the big field ditches and pond commonly hold ducks. Geese are also a passing opportunity.
    Hares and rabbits are excluded and due to close neighbouringshoots, pheasants will be restricted.
    Zeroing and target practice allowed.
    This is not a massive bit of land but would suit 1 to 2/3guns for rough shooting and roe culling and if you like a spot of bank fishingfor salmon & trout.
    Initially offered 1st Feb 14 to 28thFeb 15. Renewable by agreement. Insurance required. DSC preferred, or other suitable stalking experience.

PM, with your e-mail address, for details.

I will provide the price to those who enquire but please no disappointed posts, the land has to earn its keep (the sheep don't do it on their own!) and the Roe have not been shot for ~10 years. Plus this is not for a syndicate share, it is whole exclusive rights to you.

Thanks.
    Last edited by qwerty2008; 09-01-2014 at 19:49. Reason: update and clarification

hi Qwerty

PM sent

pm sent atb the highlander

Guys
    I've already had several PM's - I have tried replying to you all but some not all working? but please re-send me your e-mail so I can attach details requested rather than write each reply.
    Thx

e mail sent

I enquiring about the shooting permission as advertised I have full insurance and DSC level 2, being stalking for over 20 years. Could you please give me more details of cost etc

Cheers

PM sent

regards, Si
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I enquiring about the shooting permission as advertised I have full insurance and DSC level 2, being stalking for over 20 years. Could you please give me more details of cost etc

Cheers

Welcome to the Stalking Directory.