Does press make affect accuracy?

I have the address thanks, not going to order a new one though, far to much money for so little gain over what I have.
But thanks for the kind offer anyway :p

Neil. :)

But you bought a CoAx! Emphasizing your desire for style over practicality! You can't possibly quibble about coinage now! ~Muir

But you bought a CoAx! Emphasizing your desire for style over practicality! You can't possibly quibble about coinage now! ~Muir

I bought a Co-Ax for one reason, and one reason alone, ergonomically it fits me and my small low bench.
After having surgery on both elbows and shoulders in the last 14 months anything that stops me over extending any of those joints is
worth the cost if it keeps me reloading and shooting. The bonus is with the press mounted directly in front of me I get to share the pressure
between both arms. I don't expect it will make the slightest bit of difference to the quality and accuracy of the ammo produced.

I took the two press appoach:

1. Corbin S press for full length sizeing and those slightly larger cases such as 300WM.
2. RCBS mounted at eye level c/o three steel legs for all other operations.

K

I bought a Co-Ax for one reason, and one reason alone, ergonomically it fits me and my small low bench.
After having surgery on both elbows and shoulders in the last 14 months anything that stops me over extending any of those joints is
worth the cost if it keeps me reloading and shooting. The bonus is with the press mounted directly in front of me I get to share the pressure
between both arms. I don't expect it will make the slightest bit of difference to the quality and accuracy of the ammo produced.

Ok then.
But I think it's self destructive to deny your inner desire for extravagant reloader's bling. ~Muir

Ok then.
But I think it's self destructive to deny your inner desire for extravagant reloader's bling. ~Muir

I'm not denying the desire, just the big thick wallet that would make it possible :oops:

The Co-Ax was funded by the sale of other bits that were not being used at the moment, but will no
doubt be missed in the near future, or so says past experience :doh:

I'm not denying the desire, just the big thick wallet that would make it possible :oops:

The Co-Ax was funded by the sale of other bits that were not being used at the moment, but will no
doubt be missed in the near future, or so says past experience :doh:

I hear that! :lol: Been there and done it!~Muir

Back