Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Spring Clear Oot - optics, clothes and other stuff

Grand Spring Clear Oot - optics, clothes and other stuff

I am fed up with the clutter in my gun room, well my 1/4 share of the wardrobe, so the following must go;

1- RCSB Premium Trigger Pull Scale - measures 1/2 to 8lbs (just been replaced by electronic one - Xmas pressie) - SOLD to White Van Man pending the usual

Attachment 36420

2 - Pair of tweed breeks - 'Hawk' brand, 32in waist - hardly worn - sold to Perdix pending the usual

Attachment 36409

3 - Cammo suit, mesh backing with strips of 'leaf' material sewn on - jacket, trousers and mitts - 'Underbrush' brand, size medium, never used - was 25 now 20 posted - sorry, not my best photo

Attachment 36412

4 - Winter cammo suit, mesh backing with strips of 'leaf' material sewn own - hooded jacket and trousers - unbranded, size about medium (judging by other suit), never used - Sold to Mick9afb pending the usual
    Attachment 36411

5 - Leica LRF 1200scan Rangefinder - excellent condition, measures yards or meters, just not getting used - comes with instructions and soft case but no box - SOLD to jordang pending the usual

Attachment 36413 Attachment 36414

6 - Cannon 8x30 waterproof binoculars - my original stalking binocs, in very good condition, just not used now I am wearing glasses and I find my Minox binocs easier to use - includes unused strap and soft case -
    was 65 now 60 posted

Attachment 36436Attachment 36437 Photographs added

7 - Hawke Nite-Eye 6.5x20x50AO scope, illuminated reticle - in excellent condition, was sat on 17HMR for a wee while but barely used - 65 posted - will include new battery - SOLD to Druganov pending the usual

Attachment 36416 Attachment 36417

8- A bit random this for a stalking forum, but I also have an unused Mont Blanc Platinum Classic pen (164P 2886 model refs) festering in amongst my gun stuff - this was given to me as a long service award and it has not been used - it looks like these are about 250 to buy new today, but I'd like 125 plus whatever it costs to post. Anyone that is in to posh pens will know this is good kit and cheap for an unused pen with boxes and paperwork - looks like this is sold too, pending a wee bit of negotiation

Attachment 36421 Attachment 36418

Please PM to say you'd like any of the items - I'll keep an eye on the thread but sales are strictly via PM's - payment by paypal ok, but you pay fees.

I am still looking for a 410/28br for my kids and a semi auto .22LR for use in gallery rifle comps, so perhaps we could do a deal on some kit.

I am likely to add bits and pieces as it is excavated. Seems pointless having it sat there doing nowt when others could use it. Must try harder not to buy stuff then hide it away for years........

Located in St Boswells, Scottish Borders for anyone who wanted to pick stuff up.

Cheers,

hh
    Last edited by Haggis Hunter; 06-01-2014 at 20:28.

The Leica RF is a bargain, but I already have one. Strongly recommended.

David.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    5 - Leica LRF 1200scan Rangefinder - excellent condition, measures yards or meters, just not getting used - comes with instructions and soft case but no box - SOLD to jordang pending the usual

may i ask if this falls through for any reason that i may be offered second dibs please,

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Can I have first dibs on the breeks please?
    PM sent

Post updated with photos of Canon binocs.

Cheers,

hh

All PM's replied to.

Cheers,

hh