Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scope for .22 rimfire

Scope for .22 rimfire

Have bought an Anschutz bunny buster. It came with a Hawke 4x32 scope. I normally zero all my guns in at 100yds. I think I need a bit more magnification...also the reticule is too thick.
    Any recommendations??......Under 200 please.

Anything with good optics and used by the air rifle field target boys as it will allow you to parelex adjust below 50 yards that is important in my view.

After all you won't shoot all rabbits at 100 yards. Will you?

Cheers

K

I have a fixed mag 4 x 40 Tasco on my CZ. Zeroed at 25 yds with a known 8" drop at 100 yds using 40 grain Geco ammunition
    Works for me just fine

Swarovski 6x42 on my Finfire ,zeroed at 60 yards with Winchester 40 gr subs.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn71 View Post
    Swarovski 6x42 on my Finfire ,zeroed at 60 yards with Winchester 40 gr subs.
    Hi Chris, nice scope on a rim fire, hope your well, I'm back up on my feet again after my op, not driving yet but used the 17hmr I got off you to dispatch a couple of cormorants.
    Regards wingy

Quote Originally Posted by Blueduncan View Post
    Have bought an Anschutz bunny buster. It came with a Hawke 4x32 scope. I normally zero all my guns in at 100yds. I think I need a bit more magnification...also the reticule is too thick.
    Any recommendations??......Under 200 please.
    That's what he wants .............................

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Hi Chris, nice scope on a rim fire, hope your well, I'm back up on my feet again after my op, not driving yet but used the 17hmr I got off you to dispatch a couple of cormorants.
    Regards wingy
    Hi Martin, Glad you are getting better mate-give me pm when you are driving again and I will sort a good night's foxing out for you,Regards Chris

Bushel 3-9x40 on my annie zeroed at 50m. Scope cost not a lot on here and is perfect for the. 22.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

i have a hawke nite eye ir 3-9x50 on my .22lr, i zero at 80 yards

Nikon Prostaff 3-9 x 40 with EFR Reticle are supposed to be set up for .22 L/R's, I have a Prostaff x 50 on one of my Rimfires and its fine, plenty of choice out there with your budget, if your tempted by a Nikon have a look at these - http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/...f-EFR-BARGAINS - Nothing to do with me by the way, Just saw the advert when "Trawling" around the other day. Mine doesn't havnt have the A/O and has the BDC Ret but the optics are the same and good enough for a Rimfire.