Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download calls from Foxpro

Download calls from Foxpro

How do I download calls from the FoxPro site, I want to download some predators calls for my Spitfire, tried to open an account but they appear to only allow/sell within the USA. Is there a way I can access/pay for calls to download. deerwarden

SD Regular
    free calls on the site - http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/product...nd-library.php

Alternatively, try varmintal.com where there are plenty of free calls that are FoxPro compatible to choose from.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

join the club pal, for the life of me i couldt work out how to , even the link if you live outside the USA and Canada leads to nowt !

Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    join the club pal, for the life of me i couldt work out how to , even the link if you live outside the USA and Canada leads to nowt !
    Exactly Arron, all I want to do is buy soon dedicated coyote calls as advertised, seems a bit of an issue considering the amount of FoxPro's in use for some time in the U.K. It would appear you can only buy/download certain calls direct, if you live in the U.S.A. or Canada, you are correct the link to buy their calls as advertised 4, 8, or 16 calls you pick out, are not available outside of the States/Canada. I have sent e-mails to their marketing dep't that have been ignored to date. deerwarden

Things must of changed then at Foxpro as i have bought calls in the past which i showed Arron the other night??

Quote Originally Posted by camo304 View Post
    Things must of changed then at Foxpro as i have bought calls in the past which i showed Arron the other night??
    that was a god send Andy , if it wasnt for you i would have considered flogging it !just cant access the foxpro site to 'buy' any, only a few free ones which you can get , top man for sorting us out .

A very big thank you to Camo304 for his help in sorting me out with my problem, as above, top man, many thanks for your help Andy. John F, aka deerwarden

No probs chaps glad to help.

Hi guys, how did you sort it? I have same problem.

i have searched everywhere for calls

200 plus calls free on ukfoxshooter
    atb Steve