Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reccomend me a decent mincer/sausage stuffer?

reccomend me a decent mincer/sausage stuffer?

Hello,
    im looking for reccomendations on a decent mincer and sausage stuffer machine any advice? Cheers Will

Take a look here. I have one of the manually operated stuffers. It takes 6 lbs of mince at a time. It needs to be clamped down onto a work surface.

Sausage Making Supplies From Weschenfelders | Weschenfelder Sausage Making

-JMS

buffalo one is fantastic, had the argos anthony worrel one for a while but had to take it back wouldn't mince a thing.

honestly in my humble opinion I wouldn't go back to doing sausages thru my mincer......far far far better & less faff using 2 separate items

my mincer is the EI youngs mincer fae bushwear altho its a dam site more expensive now compared to when I bought mine, but that maybe an advertisement on its own.
    http://www.bushwear.co.uk/Product/yo...lectric-mincer

again bushwear for the sausage stuffer.... they have an "economy " upright that does a fair bit and I cant fault it....both good bits of kit( altho they now call it deluxe)
    http://www.bushwear.co.uk/Product/de...ausage-stuffer

weschenfelder I haven't used their kit but bout replacement blades and plates etc from them and their burger discs etc...good to deal with

try these also for consumables but they do kit too I think.....
    www.tongmaster.co.uk
    good dealings with them.

if your only battering out odd little numbers now n again..... heres a link I found.....tongmaster again but ive never seen or used these wee stuffers before so don't know how they are
    http://www.tongmaster.co.uk/sausage-maker

seriously tho...2 separate items....best bit o advice I can give from my experience.

paul

Sauer is a bit of a mincer and a sausage jockey....there's no "meat" he canna process !

I have a cheaper unit directly from Germany off that rip off auction site. It does what I need it to but could be quieter.

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Sauer is a bit of a mincer and a sausage jockey....there's no "meat" he canna process !
    Think sausage jockey might have different meanings in different parts of the country....... unless that is what you meant LOL

+1 for the buffalo cheers geoff

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    buffalo one is fantastic, had the argos anthony worrel one for a while but had to take it back wouldn't mince a thing.
    +1 ive got this one and its awesome. Also pretty good as a sausage stuffer, although its easier with 2 sets of hands.

Electric Meat Mincer | Commercial Meat Mincer | Industrial Meat Mincer | Meat Grinder

Thanks for the replys chaps seems i need to up my budget from 200!