Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rain

rain

It rained all day again here in bath, messed up my shooting plans for the day, were going to spend the morning decoying for crows etc then a stalk around in the afternoon, ***** day stuck in home instead

I had a walked up day cancelled today, but managed to squeeze in a brief outing with the rifle after spotting a break in the rain that coincided with sunset, unfortunately all I saw though was a nice looking buck in good condition. I didn't make it back to the car though before the rain came back, so I got a soaking for my efforts.

Weathers pump, hoping to get out tomorrow.

picked up couple nice does between the showers and storms last week

It was chucking it down when I got up, but soon stopped and we never had a drop all day whilst we had a day on the pheasants.

GUESS WHAT ANOTHER STORM TO -MORROW GONNA TAKE UP SHOOTING FROGS . CHEERS DOUG.

More misery and flooding in Dorset..

The boats are almost coming over the quay wall... its an interesting site seeing the big tankers so high up.

Also interesting to see the local papers so full of idiot mothers and fathers keen on jeopardising their kids welfare nearly getting them washed out to sea..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    GUESS WHAT ANOTHER STORM TO -MORROW GONNA TAKE UP SHOOTING FROGS . CHEERS DOUG.

Frost here this am going for a splash round in a bit ,the weather is nuts !

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    It rained all day again here in bath, messed up my shooting plans for the day, were going to spend the morning decoying for crows etc then a stalk around in the afternoon, ***** day stuck in home instead
    man up and grow a pair swaro
    Pissed down here all day but still had to sort the gun line out on local shoot
    still the pub fire and a couple of thatchers did the trick at the end of the day
    Regards pete

Just to console you guys up there:
    The weather in good ole Germany is not much better, the rain and wind comes straight from you, so I keep my fingers crossed, it left as much as possible with you!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.