Thread: Late place available on Boar shoot.

Late place available on Boar shoot.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we have 1 place free on our January Boar trip in France. The trip is all inclusive and is a five day trip shooting 3 days on 3 separate shoots.

if you are interested in this first class trip please PM me ASAP as permits need to be sorted in the next 10 days.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

could you pm me some more info on the trip in January

What are the dates Mark?

7th 8th and 9th of March shooting the 8th.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    Due to unforeseen circumstances we have 1 place free on our January Boar trip in France. The trip is all inclusive and is a five day trip shooting 3 days on 3 separate shoots.
    if you are interested in this first class trip please PM me ASAP as permits need to be sorted in the next 10 days.
    RegardsMark
    What have I missed here, am I using a different callender to you ?
    At post 4 you say the dates are 7th, 8th and 9th MARCH with shooting on the 8th which seems to be a one day shoot with two days travelling which bears no relation to post 1.

5 day trip shooting 3 days = 2 days traveling, dates are 7-8-9th March = 3 days, with shooting on 8th = 1 days shooting?,

Maths has changed a bit since i went to school!.
    Last edited by rick6point5; 10-02-2014 at 19:10. Reason: typo

Yes sorry about that, very quick turn around between trips and no time to think. All trips are now shut regards booking except the 3 day March trip as above. I will repost.