Thread: Last nights activities at mine

Last nights activities at mine

Attachment 36471 Attachment 36472 Last night this spiker caught me eye from my lounge window. Apologies for the quality of picture but I was holding my digi camera and placed the lens through my binoculars. I normally see roe in front of mine on the wee hill but never seen a red before.

Thirty minutes later my Mrs shouted "quick we've got a otter in the garden" Yeh I thought. Again grabbed my camera but the little man trotted off to the bottom of my garden calling for his mum. I crouched down whistling hoping for a closer look and he did come probably could smell the prawns I was holding. Two pictures to share. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_1530.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	36469 Attachment 36470

That's nice to see, well done.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Nice! It's the simple things in life that brighten things. If only the anti shooting bunch could understand how much we enjoy seeing wildlife.

What a a sight it must have been to see the otter in your garden, What a lucky man to live so close to such wildlife

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    Nice! It's the simple things in life that brighten things. If only the anti shooting bunch could understand how much we enjoy seeing wildlife.

100% correct!!!!!!
    we do this for a reason allowing all of natures to blossom. I've spent many a hours trying to watch these along coasts but this little man blessed me with being in my garden.