Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Hunters' Video DVDs to swap for others, or for fieldsports of some kind...

4 Hunters' Video DVDs to swap for others, or for fieldsports of some kind...

Hello everyone.

I have four Hunters' Video DVDs in perfect condition that I'd like to swap for any others from the same series that you may have. Alternately, I'm happy to consider a bit of rabbit shooting, stalking or pretty much any form of fieldsports in exchange (always worth a try!). If no-one's interested, these will go up on eBay.

The DVDs are:

African experiences

Monster stags

Siberian buck & black grouse

In the blood.

I already have Adventure in Alaska and Canada - The Fascinating North.

What do you have taking up some space?

I have The Hunters Poland and Wild Boar Fever if your interested

I do actually have the Poland one and very good it is too, but I'll have "Wild Boar Fever" please! Which would you like in exchange? PM me your details and I'll post it tomorrow.

I'll go for Siberian Buck and Black Grouse please.

Siberian Buck and Black Grouse is on the way to you, thanks very much.

Anyone else? The other three are still up for grabs. In addition to the two DVDs I already mentioned that I have, I now have The Hunter's Poland, Trophy Hunting in England and Wild Boar Fever. Do you have any others taking up space?

Come on everyone, there must be some other armchair stalkers out there who want some quality films of other people having a great time! Especially the 13 year old Danish boy in "In the blood" who is taken on safari to Africa with his Sauer 202 Takedown. Smug little so-and-do. That said, he handles his .300 Win Mag which seems far too big for him with no trouble which is impressive.

I have a Jim Shockey two disc dvd of Canadian hunting (and some European and African hunts). Its basically a box set of his tv shows. Do you fancy swapping for the Monster Stags dvd? If you don't like it we can simply swap back and we've each only lost a couple of quid on postage? Glyn

got a pile here. I'll look through and post some details. A swap would be good.

On the grounds that you should never reject an experience, I'll take your Jim Shockey DVD! Please PM me your details and I'll put the DVD in the post tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    got a pile here. I'll look through and post some details. A swap would be good.
    Well I have African Experience and In the Blood left now. The second is also about Africa.