Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roe buck stalking west sussex.

Roe buck stalking west sussex.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am now taking bookings for the forth coming season. I already have bookings in place and a great deal of interest.
    Last year I culled 23 Bucks, and took Bronze, Silver and Gold heads again for the second consecutive season. I also had to turn some people away last year due to be over subscribed, hence my reason for advertising earlier this time.

Fees are: 75 per stalk.

Kill fees: yearling and up to a poor 4 pointers 25 each.

Mature bucks, non medal but 5 to 6 pointers 100 each

Medal heads prices are available on application.

Level 2 stalks undertaken, NO extra fee for paperwork.

Stalking is 90% of the time on foot, over 2,500 acre estate, and I have two other areas making a total of around 3000 acres.
    There is a nice BB nearby at 30 per night sharing a room, 40 single. And I can take up to 2 rifles at a time. Estate rifles available, and there is a 100yd range to sight in on the estate.

Deposits required to hold dates, weekdays available, PM in the first instance to enquire and book dates.

Thank you

Sikamalc.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Most of April now booked. Some bookings also in for May. Still space left for later in the season.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

April now full , dates still open for rut period. Gold, Silver and Bronze taken for the last 2 years off the estate. Some medals may be available this year. Pm me for more details.

New area near Petworth also available.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Dates still available in May, June and most of July and August. Weekdays and weekends for quality Roe Buck stalking in West Sussex over 2,800 acres.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Space available for end of May, June parts of July and August. Pm in the first instance.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Space still available for the coming season, stalking on quality areas in southern England for Roe Bucks. Level 2 stalks available and no charge for paperwork afterwards.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Limited space available now for May, and early June.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hello sir

I am looking for a 2 Day roe Buck stalk this spring or autumn.

I am not looking for medal trophy bucks, but for a good hunting experience. I have been a hunter for 3 year so I am not that experienced. Hill bucks would also work for me.

Kind regards
    henrik schuler
    denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Hs@rivendell.dk View Post
    Hello sir

I am looking for a 2 Day roe Buck stalk this spring or autumn.

I am not looking for medal trophy bucks, but for a good hunting experience. I have been a hunter for 3 year so I am not that experienced. Hill bucks would also work for me.

Kind regards
    henrik schuler
    denmark
    Good morning,

I have sent you a PM, I still have some openings in the spring, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Malcolm

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Helle Malcom
    I am not a trophy hunter and a smaller Buck or cull Buck would be succes for me.
    Could you send me Price Info and general conditions.
    I have not decided when to go so are very fleksibel ....
    kind regards
    henrik