Thread: Well done sussex

Well done sussex

On new years eve i applied for a variation to have a 308win added to my FAC to be used for Deer And Boar, today i had a call to say that my certificate had been amended and i should receive it in the next few days, he also said that Sussex are no longer stating Boar as it is covered under other wildlife, Well done Sussex

cheers Geoff

The transformation in Sussex is remarkable. Last Wednesday I applied for variation to add 30-06 & 17HMR, to increase my ammunition limit from 200 to 500 for each centrefire (want to start reloading) and to open up my ticket. This morning the new certificate was delivered with everything that I asked for.

Very Happy, time to go shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post
    On new years eve i applied for a variation to have a 308win added to my FAC to be used for Deer And Boar, today i had a call to say that my certificate had been amended and i should receive it in the next few days, he also said that Sussex are no longer stating Boar as it is covered under other wildlife, Well done Sussex

cheers Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post

cheers Geoff
    turn over is really quick ATM with Sussex, got my variation through just under a week from when it was sent off!!

Sounds promising got to send my fac back to have my club changed I normally have to wait a fair while so this sounds far better

sort of agree - they haven't argued about what I've wanted, and just recently got a change of address and conditions removed within a week. They still won't give me an open ticket, despite the ever patient FAO recommending it. It's a pain because I often have different bits of land I go and shoot on, and outside sussex getting chief of police clearance is often impossible. I've been waiting 6 months for Essex clearance, and still nothing.