Thread: 2 allen bolts for conecting Sako rings to bases

2 allen bolts for conecting Sako rings to bases

Hi
    I have recently sold a scope and am now selling a set of Optilock extra low rings, with the rings comes a set of short bolts (due to the height of the extra low rings you need the short bolts so they don't press on the protector inserts in the rings).
    I obviously cant retain the bolts as the new owner of the rings will need them however I cant find my original pair of bolts that came with the bases which I will obviously need when I get a new scope and rings.

So does anybody out there have a pair of bolts that come with the Optilock bases for connecting to the rings that they are willing to sell?

If you don't get any offers the quickest way to get these could be to go into your local GMK dealer and get them to order some for you - I don't know how much they are..... not a lot one would hope.

GMK would earn a lot of brownie points on Optilock spares if a quick phone call to them resulted in a complimentary set being popped in the post.

Swarovski do it and look how much people respect and appreciate their brilliant attitude to customer service!

atb

Fizz

Your right Fizz, reputation is everything, Ill give it a go if I don't get an offer and keep you posted.
    Thanks

I just spoke to GMK chasing some short set screws as I have just bought extra low rings off another forum member - they didn't have any but told me that if they did they would have - "happily posted them out" I'd give them a call and they may well simply send you some!

I rang GMK this morning and was put through to their parts department, I was informed they carry the Optilock bolts But when I asked to buy 2 I was informed that they couldn't sell them to me as they only deal with trade.
    I was then informed of how I could order them via a Sako dealer but that the price would be dependant on the dealer as they don't keep a RRP for the item.
    Brilliant customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Leupsak View Post
    I rang GMK this morning and was put through to their parts department, I was informed they carry the Optilock bolts But when I asked to buy 2 I was informed that they couldn't sell them to me as they only deal with trade.
    I was then informed of how I could order them via a Sako dealer but that the price would be dependant on the dealer as they don't keep a RRP for the item.
    hey bud,

I need the exact same thing, if you order 2, could you order 4 and I pay you for the other 2 please? kind regards,

Peter

I can't believe they are anything special. Anyone got one they could measure the thread?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Steve at trent firearms has the optiloc screws in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Leupsak View Post

Hi, Seen this post a bit late I know but BUSHWEAR sell the screws you need. Just look at their web site. Simple !