Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: uk varminting

uk varminting

Hi all, has anybody on here been banned from there,before anybody jumps to conclusions ive been a good boy , i noticed 1 or 2 replies i made to a thread have been removed which i replied too which ive no idea why, i cant access ukv my usual way and i am still signed in and cant log out,ive sent a pm to redmist and have not had a reply, to be honest i am bloody annoyed if thats the case ,regards swaro
    Last edited by swarovski; 07-01-2014 at 16:17.

Anybody come on red dot yoom bound to have been banned on ukv
    Last edited by swarovski; 07-01-2014 at 16:38.

nope , not been banned from there but I don't bother getting involved a lot of the time because of the way it's run , the mods are a bit heavy handed if you disagree with their view , good info on there and some knowledgeable folks.
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Thanks for replying tackb, yes there is some serious knowledgeable folks on there,I was begining to enjoy reading the info etc etc, I may not be banned, dont know how to find out either, I cant through the site I tried.not sure if they do contact you and say so, may never find out , they need somebody like me with a sense of humour
    Last edited by swarovski; 07-01-2014 at 17:15.

If you want, I could contact admin and ask if you have been blocked or banned. PM me with details and will ask.

I am not banned but on a 10 year suspension, something i said upset the uber sensitive administration, and i was a moderator from when the site originally started!!
    That was two years ago, would not go back now even if i was invited as the site has gone off in a completely different direction from which it was originally intended.

Ian.
    Last edited by Whitebeard; 07-01-2014 at 17:24.

Swaro

There's a swarovski and Swarovski1 listed in the members list

swarovski - joined Nov11, 0 posts. Offline
    Swarovski1 - joined Apr13, 167 posts. Online - Guessing that this is you, as signed off "swaro" in a post yesterday at 6:45pm

Looks like you're online, but can't see the site for some reason. Try clearing out your cookies and see if that helps

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I was banned from long range uk but just joined again with a different email from a different server (they banned the server as well!) they never did bother telling me why ? I don't really care as the site isn't that good anyway but it would have been polite to tell me why?

ultimately it's their ball so to speak so their rules............

I can't help thinking that some people need a sense of humour though?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    Swaro

There's a swarovski and Swarovski1 listed in the members list

swarovski - joined Nov11, 0 posts. Offline
    Swarovski1 - joined Apr13, 167 posts. Online - Guessing that this is you, as signed off "swaro" in a post yesterday at 6:45pm

Looks like you're online, but can't see the site for some reason. Try clearing out your cookies and see if that helps

Cheers
    iain
    is the same one, tried joining several times, I couldnt sign in as swarovski again so went swarovski1, cookies whats that, I am a hairy ass builder not a keyboard wizard

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    I think uk varminting must of gone a bit off it's original inentions as there are more people posting on this site about stuff far more relevant to the ukv site!!!!!!!

maybe this site needs to change its name to The serious deerstalkers directory 'home of deerstalkers and managers'

just my view