Thread: rangefinder

rangefinder

hi everyone , iv got a budget of 200 or maybe a little more for a rangefinder and I was wondering which is the best for this sort of money. also do all rangefinders work on targets lit up un the lamp or not ? thanks

hi im using tasco one if remember corectly was 119 GBP its good till 600 yards aparently.its laser rangefinder so it should work with lamp problem will be to read whats on display iff light is fading i cant read my one ,there lots off them out there sure other members will advise on thin also.

so im guessing I need one with numbers that light up then , thanks I didn't think of that

Quote Originally Posted by minikeeper View Post
    hi everyone , iv got a budget of 200 or maybe a little more for a rangefinder and I was wondering which is the best for this sort of money. also do all rangefinders work on targets lit up un the lamp or not ? thanks
    defo need the lighted numbers. I have the liddle one, useless in the dark, and will not do 300 m reliably.

I been looking at having a little spend,
    torn between a photon and a burris eliminator, both about the same money. different uses I know, but i see a lot of target opportunities that need accurate rangeing