Thread: Sauer 202 6.5x55 rifle

Sauer 202 6.5x55 rifle

For sale as a complete package,
    Sauer 202 6.5x55 rifle ( 1,225)
    with Schmidt and Bender 2.5-10x56 illuminated sight with L1 reticule (750)
    and Reflex T8 moderator (125).

I 'd like to sell the above (as shown in photos) as a complete package for 2,100 but should someone buy the rifle first, I'll consider selling the sight and moderator as separate items.
    The camouflage butler Creek sling and tatty moderator sleeve are included at no cost as could be the "elite" 5 sticks for the right buyer!
    There's also approximately 100 rounds ammunition (reloaded/Viht 160 45.5 gr/Sierra Game King 140 gr) free to the person who buys the rifle if s/he wants it.
    I have owned the rifle, sight and moderator since new and it's fired approximately 500 rds.

Regular Poster
    Could be very interested. Where in Somerset are you and how flexible are you on price for the rifle?

Open to a fair offer. Frome is the nearest sizeable town. PM sent.

Regular Poster
    Disregard my question in my PM about location - I see from your last post that you're up near Frome.

Would be interested in the sticks if you split.

nice set up you moving on to a new cal or leaving stalking feller , i should have gone for a light barrel instead of the RPA T.H hunter at my age

Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post

For sale as a complete package,
    Sauer 202 6.5x55 rifle ( 1,225)
    with Schmidt and Bender 2.5-10x56 illuminated sight with L1 reticule (750)
    and Reflex T8 moderator (125).

I 'd like to sell the above (as shown in photos) as a complete package for 2,100 but should someone buy the rifle first, I'll consider selling the sight and moderator as separate items.
    The camouflage butler Creek sling and tatty moderator sleeve are included at no cost as could be the "elite" 5 sticks for the right buyer!
    There's also approximately 100 rounds ammunition (reloaded/Viht 160 45.5 gr/Sierra Game King 140 gr) free to the person who buys the rifle if s/he wants it.
    I have owned the rifle, sight and moderator since new and it's fired approximately 500 rds.

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    nice set up you moving on to a new cal or leaving stalking feller , i should have gone for a light barrel instead of the RPA T.H hunter at my age
    Thanks Paul. No not leaving stalking just want to settle on one rifle and pare down on a lot of stuff I seem to have acquired. Got my mind set on a Blaser K95 which is the only thing I've found that competes with the Sauer 202 for lightness. Not an expert on any of this and don't know what an RPA TH is but you'll have good reason for using one. Good hunting.

thanks feller .243 RPA rifle in thumbhole stock fluted barrel heavy and is a tack driver i just don't use it any more only use the 308 Sako ss for all my needs now.
    good luck as said nice setup

Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post
    Thanks Paul. No not leaving stalking just want to settle on one rifle and pare down on a lot of stuff I seem to have acquired. Got my mind set on a Blaser K95 which is the only thing I've found that competes with the Sauer 202 for lightness. Not an expert on any of this and don't know what an RPA TH is but you'll have good reason for using one. Good hunting.