tall leather boots

jb7x57

just returned a pair of meindl kiruna leather boot that looks like wellingtons with zipped side had nothing but problems with the heal section was looking at a pair of le chameau skadi or the harkila version of them any one any recomendations

Buy the Harkila ones had mine 5 years now no problems excellent will be treating myself to a new pair shortly they are also very warm I've never been cold even in -30 Temps.

hahah my missus has a pair of full length leather harkila boots that she wears beating, dogging in and training spaniels for the last couple of years with no problems ( realised reading that back it was going to leave me wide open for all the smart alecs )

so yes buy the harkila boots they are very very well made but the soles are soft if you do any amount of walking on hard surfaces they wear fast

Agree about the soles but the new ones have harder Vibram soles.
hahah my missus has a pair of full length leather harkila boots that she wears beating, dogging in and training spaniels for the last couple of years with no problems ( realised reading that back it was going to leave me wide open for all the smart alecs )

so yes buy the harkila boots they are very very well made but the soles are soft if you do any amount of walking on hard surfaces they wear fast

Back