Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SD Member - Secondshots - warning to other forum members !

SD Member - Secondshots - warning to other forum members !

Dear all

I responded to a request by 'Secondshots' on this forum last summer for used brass, that he wished to use for making into cufflinks and various other bits and pieces.
    After 2 or 3 email I sent off quite a bag of spent .243 brass to 'Secondshots' (aka Steve) at some expense (postage) due to weight. I was offered a pair of cufflinks out of them in return; which I was more than happy with.

After not hearing from him for a while I sent him an email.
    Steve replied and confirmed that he had received the brass and that he hoped to send me 'a few pairs of cufflinks' soon.

Another couple of months pass and nothing ...... I email again and he says that he has sent them. I confirm my postal address and he says he will send another. Time passes again and still no cufflinks. I emailed again a couple of weeks ago but now no reply !

So, just a heads up to all forum members to have no dealings with this chap.

Honesty seems to be a dying attribute in todays society

ATB

CVK

Yep I'm afraid you're right, things like this happen all to often and numerous times on here which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by craigievarkiller View Post

ATB

CVK
    Or alternately your local postman really likes the cufflinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Or alternately your local postman really likes the cufflinks.
    Cant really see my POST LADY wearing them....but who knows :-)

Depending on the exact design, they may also make a good belly button bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Depending on the exact design, they may also make a good belly button bar.

se cond shots has not said he has posted any from the comments. woofordfallow

Quote Originally Posted by woodfordfallow View Post
    se cond shots has not said he has posted any from the comments. woofordfallow

please read the original post again .
    " I email again and he says that he has sent them "

Just to clarify: Secondshot assured me that (in the first instance) he had sent some to me.

sorry cant remember the chap but this is't the one who wished used (caps) but he meant primers, i sent him some, but i got back some real nice cuffs and tie pins in 243,270, 12g wished i could remember who he was made grate gifts. remember he was up north !!!

Dear all

I responded to a request by 'Secondshots' on this forum last summer for used brass, that he wished to use for making into cufflinks and various other bits and pieces.
    After 2 or 3 email I sent off quite a bag of spent .243 brass to 'Secondshots' (aka Steve) at some expense (postage) due to weight. I was offered a pair of cufflinks out of them in return; which I was more than happy with.

After not hearing from him for a while I sent him an email.
    Steve replied and confirmed that he had received the brass and that he hoped to send me 'a few pairs of cufflinks' soon.

Another couple of months pass and nothing ...... I email again and he says that he has sent them. I confirm my postal address and he says he will send another. Time passes again and still no cufflinks. I emailed again a couple of weeks ago but now no reply !

So, just a heads up to all forum members to have no dealings with this chap.

ATB

CVK

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    sorry cant remember the chap but this is't the one who wished used (caps) but he meant primers, i sent him some, but i got back some real nice cuffs and tie pins in 243,270, 12g wished i could remember who he was made grate gifts. remember he was up north !!!
    Different fella I think ?

CVK