Thread: Reloading press

Reloading press

Opinions please,
    I'm after a cheap press that I can take to work and leave there for case prepping when I'm on nights and was thinking of the Lee hand press, how easy are these to use ? Or would I be better looking out for a cheap 2nd hand single stage Lee press ?
    bairn79

They are very easy and you can use it to work out lol, a chap i know uses one for the range he loads all his test ammo to max oal and then backs them down to get the best poi out of the load.
    but i would look on here for a used bench press and it will last for years Redding etc. Lee won't without changing out the arm and other plastic bits or slack fitting turret

Quote Originally Posted by bairn79 View Post
    Opinions please,
    I'm after a cheap press that I can take to work and leave there for case prepping when I'm on nights and was thinking of the Lee hand press, how easy are these to use ? Or would I be better looking out for a cheap 2nd hand single stage Lee press ?

Quote Originally Posted by bairn79 View Post
    Opinions please,

Problem solved, just had a very generous offer from smullery off this site of a Lee classic press he doesn't use for free.
    Much appreciated smullery, Thank you
    bairn79