Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EGun. Does anyone use it?

EGun. Does anyone use it?

Found some hard to get hold of spares on this ebay style website. I think it is German and having tried to set up a user account I am wondering if it is restricted to Germany only. Anyone used it successfully?

I got my 2 rifles and a shotgun from egun. Pretty simple... a lot of stuff says it will ship internationally or to EU countries, so should be no problem for you...

��I use it a lot!!
    If any help needed, just a pm....
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

I use it quite a bit. What it is is the english registration page is a test page only, you need to use something like google chrome and when google chrome offers to translate the page, allow it, then register using the german registration link not the english page. Any problems pm me also, had the same issue and easily dealt with!

I use it and have imported firearms from them as well as parts,when i set up my account it would not let me bid so i had to contact admin who sorted it right away, I had to use google translate as i speak only a little german, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Don't mistake the ebygum site in Yorkshireshire
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

use it all the time for spares and rifles

all the best
    mike

ZEISS PRO STALKER

I'm reviving an old thread here but I tried to register and I'm having trouble. They sent me an activation email with a six character alphanumeric code to confirm and activate my account. Only when I enter it, I'm always told it's incorrect. I may just wait a while before trying again, but I wonder whether anyone else has experienced this?

Pine martin yes just send them an email to admin and they will sort it out, i had the same thing going on one quick conversation and they had it sorted for me, a top site, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Is it possible to buy optics on the site as well? Just wondering whether it's a means of widening my search for a new scope?

Novice