Thread: Pulsar Revon750

Pulsar Revon750

Hi guys,

Anyone using the pulsar recon 750 as a spotter ?? If so are they any good!!
    I would be using it with a NM800 ir.

Thanks in advance.

Daz.
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

http://rovince.co.uk/

Hi Daz,

I have been using one quite a bit lately, although I only get to see about 100m, because of obstructions. The image is very clear with the NM800 only needing low or medium power. I think it has similar gubbins to the DFA75 and N750, it is certainly better than the Photon, as far as image clarity is concerned.

ATB

Alex

I use 1 connected to a 7" monitor in my truck I sometimes use an NM800IR & can easily see 600yds + The image quality on the monitor is excellent - I also use it on a Remote 100w IR flood lamp - again it's excellent & can be controlled from the warmth of my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
    Hi Daz,

I have been using one quite a bit lately, although I only get to see about 100m, because of obstructions. The image is very clear with the NM800 only needing low or medium power. I think it has similar gubbins to the DFA75 and N750, it is certainly better than the Photon, as far as image clarity is concerned.

ATB

Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by V8 90 View Post
    I use 1 connected to a 7" monitor in my truck I sometimes use an NM800IR & can easily see 600yds + The image quality on the monitor is excellent - I also use it on a Remote 100w IR flood lamp - again it's excellent & can be controlled from the warmth of my truck.
    Thanks guys, that's what I like about this forum genuine help when it's needed.
    Thinking of getting one tomorrow.
    regards,
    Daz.
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

http://rovince.co.uk/