harkila stockist near edinburgh

bewsher500

want to buy some but would like to actually see the goods

where can I go other than the ends of the earth!?
lots of online or order only places...I want a shop

Try the shop in Selkirk - Game and Country - 01750 725225

They do mail order mainly (I think), so not open Saturday like a normal shop. In fact I'd call them before you go as I've called in and they've been shut at funny times.

Always been ok with me and prices quite decent too.

Best of luck,

hh

I've had dealings with Anthony Stoddart of Ardmoor on this very matter in the past and tried stuff on at their warehouse (EH39 5AW) by arrangement - excellent and courteous service. No harm in asking them if you are a serious customer . . . and don't forget to ask for a discount too, you may be pleasantly surprised!

alasdair.

Glasgow fieldsports carry lots of harkila . Brian and tam in the gun room are great guys and they will price match anybody

I stay on the doorstep of Ardmoor,Anthony is a nice enough fella to deal with and will always do you a discount,but if they don't have your size don't hold your breath I'm still waiting for my prohunter trousers I ordered over a year ago.

What about Ardmoor? Don't know if they have a retail premises or just a warehouse, but they aren't far...

+1. Have a warehouse at Fenton Barns by Haddington. I was after a pair of boots, didn't have my size so did me the model up at the price of the boot I wanted. No complaints here.

Back