Sako 243 Synthetic stainless wanted

Kev88

I would like to buy a Sako 243 Synthetic stainless, i have been advised this is the best rifle to buy, has anyone heard of one up for sale?

Firstly, it's best to formally introduce yourself as per site rules or Admin will "have a word"...

For the rifle, look at Guntrader and Gunstar for up-to-date ads

Have a look on guntrader Sako
.243 85 S Synthetic Stainless Bolt Action second hand Rifle

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been ignoring, I have been on night shift so haven't been on the computer, sorry lads I will have a look and keep you updated with my search

Thanks for the reply and advice, I am new to the site and to the deer stalking world, I do have a lot of friends into deers stalking and been finally converted and joined a syndicate,

i have been told to buy A variable scope which will last me a lifetime a nightforce or schmidt and bender so my hand is going deeper in my pocket for that than i would like it to,

i have been advised to buy a sako 243 75 s synthetic stainless bolt action as it will last me as welll

As Sako doesn't produce the 75 any more, the 75 would have to be second hand, the 85 is an excellent rifle though so I would definitely consider this as a viable alternative, one thing is for sure - second hand prices for either are not cheap, Sako's hold their value very well and you don't often see many second hand examples for sale at the same time, if your on a tighter budget a Tikka t3 would be a hard act to follow for the money, accuracy wise there is little in it when compared to the Sako's.

Back