Thread: land usage forms ??

land usage forms ??

hi all,
    can any one point me as to where i can download a basic land usage template, not as formal as the basc one ( renewal time!! cant be buying a reel of passport photos to glue in the boxes for them to sit in a file at police HQ ) D&C police use to have one on there site , but like all the useful stuff its gone!
    many thanks

may have the wrong end of stick but if you mean shooting permit form i made my own up

Looks like this and give info like

TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN AND OR OFFICER OF THE LAW

I the landowner/agent GIVE Mr................................................ ...............

Farm address: .................................................. ................ .................................................. ............ tel:mobil..................... home..................................

The right to shoot . delete as needed , (DEER) (FOX) (GROUND PEST) OR ANY OTHER PEST I SEE FIT TO GIVE PERMISSION FOR :..........................

YOU INFO:
    NAME:
    ADRESS:
    MOBIL:
    HOME:

CAR REG IF NEEDED
    COLOUR:

FAC FORCE AND NUMBER:
    S/G FORCE AND NUMBER:

I THEN GIVE ONE COPY TO THE OWNER/FARMER WHO OWNS THE RIGHT TO LET ME SHOOT.
    I RETAIN AND LAMINATE MY COPY AND I HAVE A FOLDER IN THE MOTOR WITH THE LAND FORMS IN AND PLAN COPYS SHOULD I GET LUCKY LOL.

ESSEX HAVE NO PROBLEMS AS I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS.
    Last edited by paul o'; 12-01-2014 at 09:44.

The following 'Template' is less formal than the downloadable documents from the various shooting organisations, it covers all the basics, it works for me:

================================================== ==

Name

Adress 1

Address 2

Etc DD/MM/YYYY

Dear…………

SHOOTING PERMISSION

We confirm that we have given you permission as an Authorised Person to control deer* on our land.

The permission is granted under the following conditions:

* Each and every visit to our land to be notified to us in advance by (Phone/email/text – specify preferred method of contact)
    * All shooting activities to conform to the BASC and BDS Codes of Practice
    * All shooting within the Law (seasons, species, calibers used etc)
    * Access to our land to conform to The Countryside Code
    * All suspected suspicious activities (trespass, fly-tipping, poaching, etc.) and incidents that may require our attention to be reported to us
    * Particular care to be taken that shooting activities do not interfere with our Game Shoot, farm operations or cause disruption to our neighbours.
    * If you bring a non-shooting person to help you, you will be fully responsible for their conduct.
    * If you bring a shooting guest to help this guest will have to be in the possession of all legally requited documents and insurance, and you have to inform us giving us the name and contact details (However we understand you would normally operate on your own)
    * You are to be fully insured for non-commercial shooting activities

This permission may be withdrawn without notice at any time.

Yours sincerely,

Name name
    Name
    Adress Etc

• Vermin/Pest control may be requested as required.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

thats a big help, will have a play on word-doc and see what i can come up with. didnt think to make my own up on the pc
    thanks erik & paul

Quote Originally Posted by weecornishman View Post
    hi all,
    can any one point me as to where i can download a basic land usage template, not as formal as the basc one ( renewal time!! cant be buying a reel of passport photos to glue in the boxes for them to sit in a file at police HQ ) D&C police use to have one on there site , but like all the useful stuff its gone!
    many thanks
    D&C do have "their" form on their website.
    It's the final page on the link "application for a firearms certificate", it follows page 11.

B. Land Usage
    It is confirmed that, as the
    land owner, I give my permission for (name): ....................................
    .................................................. ........................ to use the following firearms, for the following
    purposes over
    my property. I am aware that this authority may be used to support an application
    for the grant or renewal of a firearm certificate held by the above named and that the certificate
    will be valid for a 5 year period. I am also aware that I may indicate any restriction regarding this
    authority for the information of the Chief Officer of Police.
    (i) Name of land: .................................................. .................................................. ........................
    (ii) Full postal address: .................................................. .................................................. ................
    (iii) Telephone number: .................................................. .................................................. ................
    (iv) Land acreage / area: .................................................. .................................................. ..............
    (v) Firearm calibre authorised: .................................................. .................................................. ....
    (vi) Purpose: .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    Signature of owner: .................................................. Print name: .................................................. ..

Quote Originally Posted by weecornishman View Post
    hi all,
    many thanks

Hi weecornishman, just completed my renewal and decided to go co-terminus. Needed 8 photos!! They all arrived back with the new certificates. At least I got some use out of them as my driving license needed renewing (latest tax raising initiative - whoever heard of driving licences expiring) and the passport needs renewing this year - how much!!
    you don't actually need to complete a land use form but they do get a bit twitchy if you force them on this one.

the shooting permission slip here: http://basc.org.uk/gamekeeping/shoot...ng-agreements/

may help, and of course the photo is optional.

But remember the Firearms Act 1968 states very clearly that "The application shall be inthe form provided". This means that the official application form (FirearmsForm 201) is the only one you are required to complete

David