Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDH DVD not returned ?

EDH DVD not returned ?

Hello,, can the person i lent some EDH DVDs and some other stalking dvd copys to please get in touch and return them.it has been over a year !! .i cant remember who it was but i also sent copys of salmon fishing dvds about 7 and posted them also..

not holding my breath !!

I know how your feeling, you put your trust in people,help them out and then end up regretting it. How can anyone do this, iv'e had both DVDs and expensive books un-returned and it does leave a bitter taste.

I wish you luck mate and hope they are returned.

Do have any contact details at all? Email address?

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Do have any contact details at all? Email address?
    Yes i do but why would they need them if they are on the forum as we have pm's

Quote Originally Posted by sjb1956 View Post
    I know how your feeling, you put your trust in people,help them out and then end up regretting it. How can anyone do this, iv'e had both DVDs and expensive books un-returned and it does leave a bitter taste.

I wish you luck mate and hope they are returned.
    Cheers...

What I meant was do you have their email address so I can try to track down the username for you.

What I meant was do you have their email address so I can try to track down the username for you.
    No sorry i have nothing..cant remember user name,,,,dont worry about it ... i have put it down to experience and wont be doing it again...

I know the feeling i lent a fox trap to chap from southport who was a surveyor and he has disappeared thats the way of the world it spoils it for everyone

Shame. I hate reading about people letting other members and the site down. If anything comes back to you let me know and I can do a search on partial usernames etc.

Alex

Shame. I hate reading about people letting other members and the site down. If anything comes back to you let me know and I can do a search on partial usernames etc.

Alex
    i will do i have trolled the old emails but nothing....I was going to give them to my boy to watch and it jogged my memory , the only ones i have now are all in spanish mostly driven shoots but he was after the stalking ones >>>>>>>some folk are bloody T#''#s
    Last edited by exmarksman9870; 12-01-2014 at 20:52.