aviating joe

arron

joe , just a big thankyou for the EFAW course you ran , i am sure i speak on behalf of all on it , thanks alot to your wife for feeding and watering us all !guys if your thinking of doing this course i couldnt recomend him enough !

I will most definitely second the above post!! I was on the course too (Arron makes a good casualty btw..lol) and it was a thoroughly interesting and enjoyable course. And the food supplied by Joes good lady was grand!

One extra special thing we learned was when stalking with a man called John from the northants area ask him if he's carrying a biro........ if so... RUN!!! hahaha

i have been waiting for this since Saturday evening ,anyway many thanks to JOE and his wife for the course it was brilliant as were all the participants a great bunch of lads and knowledgeable to boot . if any body want a first aid course for there leases then JOE the man to contact covered the subject brilliantly and thoughly once again cheer to all involved a great day out MUDDY

After taking this course I would say everyone should do it as you never know when you will need it and a must for stalkers.
The day is run very well and enjoyable

Well done Joe

Only just Having organised a first aid course through Joe
i can only add
it was a truly worth while course
learn't loads and Joe knows his stuff
not many courses out there that can cover the stuff Joe did
many thanks Joe
many thanks indeed

Good course , well presented and cracking venue Richard , well done joe for teaching us all how to hopefully be there till help arrives , many thanks joe ,

Back