Thread: .30 Cal 150 gr Hornaday interlock bullets

.30 Cal 150 gr Hornaday interlock bullets

Hi, I've go 118 150gr Hornaday Interlock soft point bullets in .30 cal for sale.
    25 for the lot.
    They are all with a friend of mine who is an RFD so can be collected from him in Bedfordshire or sent via RFD for an extra cost of 15.
    I don't need them anymore as I've changed to using other stuff some time back and have not done anything with them so they may as well go.

Kind regards, Olaf

I've just had to edit this post as I think that some members are not too clear about what a bullet is, I've attached the reply I sent to a feww folk to save time !

"Hi, .30 cal is .30 cal. .308 and .30-06 are both chamberings of cartridge that use a .30 cal bullet.
    The bullet is the projectile that leaves the cartridge upon firing it in your rifle . The bullet, case, powder, and primer collectively form what is known as a cartridge. Wrongly, cartridges are often referred to as bullets.
    Bullets are not complete rounds of ammunition, they are the projectile that is fired from the gun. I am selling the bullets, not complete cartridges, which are what people use to reload their own ammunition. I hope this helps."

Kind regards, Olaf
    Last edited by Olaf; 14-01-2014 at 23:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Hi, I've got approx 130 150gr Hornaday Interlock soft point bullets in .30 cal for sale.
    37 for the lot. Anyone interested and I'll count them all precisely.
    They are all with a friend of mine who is an RFD so can be collected from him in Bedfordshire or sent via RFD for an extra cost of 15.
    I don't need them anymore as I've changed to using other stuff some time back and have not done anything with them so they may as well go.

Kind regards, Olaf

I've just had to edit this post as I think that some members are not too clear about what a bullet is, I've attached the reply I sent to a feww folk to save time !

"Hi, .30 cal is .30 cal. .308 and .30-06 are both chamberings of cartridge that use a .30 cal bullet.
    The bullet is the projectile that leaves the cartridge upon firing it in your rifle . The bullet, case, powder, and primer collectively form what is known as a cartridge. Wrongly, cartridges are often referred to as bullets.
    Bullets are not complete rounds of ammunition, they are the projectile that is fired from the gun. I am selling the bullets, not complete cartridges, which are what people use to reload their own ammunition. I hope this helps."

Kind regards, Olaf
    why didn't you just say heads then everybody would have known what you meant
    Regards pete

Are these "30 cal expanding missiles" .308" or .311" ?

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Regards pete
    Yah, the problem with this is that "heads" would be a bit of a pointless thing to write, as, after all, they are bullets and not heads. When you shoot a deer do you aim to hit it with good 'head placement' or bullet placement ?
    Kind regards, Olaf

New reduced bargain price ! 25 collected or an extra 15 for rfd postage.

I would have these if you are ever in London

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Regards pete
    So this "case-head separation" is just the normal situation of the "head" leaving the case upon firing

And to think I'd been led to believe it was some sort of problem!

Quote Originally Posted by xavierdoc View Post
    So this "case-head separation" is just the normal situation of the "head" leaving the case upon firing

And to think I'd been led to believe it was some sort of problem!
    Ha ! Well said.
    Anyway, still for sale. 25 for 118 count.

Kind regards, olaf