Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DSC 2 portfolio

DSC 2 portfolio

Hi all
    kust a quick question for all you guys who have registered for DSC 2 ,

hiw is long did it take you to receive your portfolio after sending off for the registration?

i am just asking this as I printed of some ICRs of dmq a website and have completed 2 witnessed DSC 2 stalks once my portfolio arrives can I just slot these in or will they ave to be re written as I don't know if the portfolio comes hole punched etc to put in a binder?

More re info would be appreciated

atb

jay

Hi

contact your nominated provider and request the portfolio and ETA, shouldn't be long in arriving

if you have completed two successful stalks, your aw will have added and recorded questions and answers and his own separate write up relevant to each stalk, you will need to speak to him as soon as you get your portfolio to ensure it is placed correctly

Atb

phil
    Last edited by philip; 13-01-2014 at 22:24.

Hi James,

my DSC2 portfolio was with me in three days from registering with BASC.

Who have you registered with?

Regards,

Mike.

Thanks for your replies i am going to register with BASC as it is the cheaper option and i find their service exemplary, i was hoping to send off for it today but ive missed the mail due to work so i will be sending tonight and hoping i can recieve it by sat or early next week.does the portfolio come as a booklet or is it holepunched so you can insert ICRs you have already completed and narratives etc?ATBJay

It comes as a booklet, my AW just stapled the loose ICR's onto the relevant pages within the portfolio
    Wingy

What ever you do do not take any stalking with Mike Alision of Jelen deer, Not only did he completly forget the days myself and another guy had arranged to meet at a deer park, So lost one whole day. He then supplied me with a AW that was got struck off the DMmQ list so my portfolio was thrown out by BDS.
    mike then said it had nothing to do with him it was down to the AW?
    what a complete shower of S**it. I paid mike 550 pound I put it in his hand not the AW, So be carful as this Aw has been struck off for reasons unknown to me but still showing on jelen web site.
    I have stayed silent over this for along time but I keep hearing how Mike was quick to promise DSC2 or your money back, But trying to get it back or him to answer his phone is like getting blood from a stone.
    I hope more people are willing to tell there stories about Jelens bad treatment as I'm now telling as many people as I can.
    Smile and more people will smile with you.

Did you get the 4 stalks that jelen advertised

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfix View Post
    What ever you do do not take any stalking with Mike Alision of Jelen deer, Not only did he completly forget the days myself and another guy had arranged to meet at a deer park, So lost one whole day. He then supplied me with a AW that was got struck off the DMmQ list so my portfolio was thrown out by BDS.
    mike then said it had nothing to do with him it was down to the AW?
    what a complete shower of S**it. I paid mike 550 pound I put it in his hand not the AW, So be carful as this Aw has been struck off for reasons unknown to me but still showing on jelen web site.
    I have stayed silent over this for along time but I keep hearing how Mike was quick to promise DSC2 or your money back, But trying to get it back or him to answer his phone is like getting blood from a stone.
    I hope more people are willing to tell there stories about Jelens bad treatment as I'm now telling as many people as I can.
    Tayfix, sorry to here about your misfortune and be interested to here what Mike has to say.
    There are always two sides to any story and I suspect this one is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Tayfix, sorry to here about your misfortune and be interested to here what Mike has to say.
    There are always two sides to any story and I suspect this one is no different.
    Jelen provided exactly what Tayfix paid for, three deer were culled by him (Red, Falow and Sika) all witnessed, portfolio filled in although there were discrepancies on the portfolio by a previous AW. His portfolio was rejected by his assessment centre and so he thought he should have a refund. I asked him to follow our complaints procedure stating his reasons why he felt we were at fault, which he did not do.

The original AW planned for the day was unable to attend due to personal circumstances and Jelen arranged another AW to attend, and both Tayfix and the other client was provided with extra witnessed stalks free of charge as a gesture of goodwill. All AW's act completely independently of the company. … That is all.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
    01264 811155

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Jelen provided exactly what Tayfix paid for, three deer were culled by him (Red, Falow and Sika) all witnessed, portfolio filled in although there were discrepancies on the portfolio by a previous AW. His portfolio was rejected by his assessment centre and so he thought he should have a refund. I asked him to follow our complaints procedure stating his reasons why he felt we were at fault, which he did not do.

The original AW planned for the day was unable to attend due to personal circumstances and Jelen arranged another AW to attend, and both Tayfix and the other client was provided with extra witnessed stalks free of charge as a gesture of goodwill. All AW's act completely independently of the company. … That is all.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
    01264 811155
    Thanks Mike,

as as I said there are always two sides to any story.